Integration QA Engineer
Tassat is a New York-based fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks to off...
Integration QA Engineer
Tassat is a New York-based fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks to offer their commercial customers. It delivered the first blockchain-based B2B digital payments platform that was approved by a major bank regulator and has transacted billions of dollars to date. For more information, please visit .
As a QA Engineer focused on Integration, you will be implementing a test automation framework using Selenium, Java and TestNG. You will be the main QA resources for onboarding and integrating new clients.
This role reports to the Head of QA.
What You Own
- Creation and maintenance of automated testing for new Client Implementations
- Training/Education of clients and business counterparts for use of all aspects of platform
- Execution of test strategies which are timely to accommodate an agile SDLC organized into sprints
- Run complete and sensible regression tests with the use of automation tools such as Selenium with Java
- A small percentage of time dedicated to our manual testing environment
What You Have
- 5+ Years of Manual QA experience
- Ability and Professionalism to work with Clients and Business counterparts as part of Client Implementations
- Experience in the payments industry
- API Testing Experience using POSTMAN
- Database testing using SQL
- Understanding of Payments systems and transactional processing
- Develop customized testing strategies that maximize test coverage while minimizing execution effort
- Execute Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, System, Regression, End to End and Exploratory testing
- Understands STLC and QA best Practices
- Identify risks and proactively mitigate and communicate them
- Extensive QA Experience in Agile environment
- Excellent communication skill. Able to articulate well. Great Documentation writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture and extensive experience in testing web applications
Nice to Have
- Automation Experience
- Java/TestNG experience
Working with Us
Tassat is proud to offer an incredible Benefits Package for full-time Tassat Employees. This includes:
- 100% coverage on Health (with a Health Reimbursement Account) Dental, Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Life & ADD, Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Parental Leave
- 401(k) program, Company Equity
- Transit and Parking Pre-tax savings
- FSA Dependent Care, FSA Health Pre-tax savings
At Tassat, you will work with incredibly talented engineers, market experts, and thought leaders to shape the future of a financial ecosystem. We offer a uniquely entrepreneurial, supportive culture, where ideas can come from anywhere and execution is everything.
- We understand the importance of autonomy, mastery, and purpose
- We strive to be extremely transparent, organizationally flat, and open-minded. While you will have clearly delineated responsibilities, you are welcome and encouraged to contribute beyond those areas. We value ideas and results, not ranks and titles
- We believe great results can only come from great people. If you're interested in working alongside people wo are bright, creative, and diligent - this is the place.
We value people who can bring new perspectives to our company. Here are some traits that are important to us:
- Ability to solve problems head on (and hands-on) and in simple creative ways
- Bring unwavering passion to the team and the work you do
- Savvy researcher, continuous learner, and enthusiastic team player. We need you to feel like an owner, motivated to succeed and enthusiastic about helping others
- Urgency is key! We all play many roles here and must get our hands into everything to get it done
Tassat Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All Tassat employees in the New York metropolitan area are required to be in the office in accordance with Tassat's "Return-to-Office Policy", which may be amended from time to time. All Tassat employees are required to show proof of receipt of a COVID-19 vaccination before reporting to the office (unless they can demonstrate they are prohibited from receiving a COVID-19 vaccine because of a closely held religious belief or a disability/medical reason (subject to HIPAA Privacy Rules)).
- provided by Dice