Since our founding in 2009, weve relentlessly worked toward a vision of a future powered by Phunware. We spend our days obsessing over how b...
Since our founding in 2009, weve relentlessly worked toward a vision of a future powered by Phunware. We spend our days obsessing over how best to design, build, launch, promote and support branded apps that engage, compel and delight the worlds most discerning audiences. For almost a decade, weve helped Fortune 5000 businesses throughout the mobile app lifecycle with data-backed decisions at every step. Today, we take that even further with our media services team, who help customers grow, retain and monetize their audiences, and PhunCoin, a new cryptocurrency token designed to change the way youre compensated for the data you share. By bringing power back to the end user, we ensure that the Phunware ecosystem remains future-proofed, constantly self-enriching and - above all - a new kind of tech giant built by people, for people.
If you share our passion for innovative mobile app experiences and dream of a world empowered by seamless, one-to-one interactions, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with us todayour Phamily always has room for one more!
The Sr. QA Engineer will work on mobile testing on iOS and Andriod platforms from framework perspective. They will partner with developers and drive project through completion and raise risks early. They will provide testing process improvement ideas and also contribute to the overall improvement of the team.
What We Look For:
- Should be comfortable working in an environment where acceptance criteria is not completely fleshed out and able to multi-task on projects
- Need strong debugging skills across logs, databases and browser developer tools.
- Going the extra mile to complete projects on time. Raise concerns and drive project teams to committed target dates.
- Ability to work alone on projects, raise concerns and act as quality gatekeeper.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Minimum 5 years of QA experience with BA/BS in computer science.
- Should have prior experience in REST API testing. Postman preferred.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts and one programming language (java preferred).
- Should be comfortable working on the Linux platform.
- Strong experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Full range of benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental and vision coverage