CareDAO is united by the vision of an interconnected community of humans doing good. From that simple desire to enable connec...
CareDAO is united by the vision of an interconnected community of humans doing good. From that simple desire to enable connections for the greater good, we are now a collective of more than 1800 who have joined our community. We encompass a rapidly expanding melting pot of skillsets from creators, developers, designers, and product managers to marketing and business professionals from over 80 countries around the world. At CareDAO, we believe in providing a safe, positive, and inclusive environment for co-creation. Today the community collaborates on our help board, FightPandemics, and new product, the marketplace, DoinGud, that will create the space for artists to engage with their communities and sell their work while contributing to the work of social impact organizations.
DoinGud is a decentralized, web3 platform on the blockchain and an NFT marketplace fully focused on doing good by bringing together creators, collectors, curators, and social impact organizations to support the giving economy. We are creating a space for artists to engage with their communities and sell their work while contributing to the work of social impact organizations. For every purchase on the marketplace, a minimum of 5% is streamed to social impact organizations and social causes of the creator's choice. Nearly friction-free.
Paid Role Position
This is a paid position with flexible hours that can accommodate your schedule. Required team meetings and project working sessions will be essential per the position.
As a QA Engineer at DoinGud, you will
- Contribute to test automation infrastructure by writing and augmenting test libraries and services.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and engineers to improve quality through the entire webapp.
- Contribute to software design and code reviews.
- Introduce and influence process improvements.
- You are passionate about what we are building and you want to contribute and not wait on the sideways.
- A high-energy, independent thinker with sharp attention to detail
- Experience working with Git and Github in teams.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Driven toward a strong sense of ownership in your work
- You enjoy writing robust code.
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset.
- You are a problem Solver.
- You want to be part of something great that positively impacts society especially in times of crisis.
- Experience working with our stack
- Frontend React Hooks, Ant Design, Ant Design Mobile, styled-components.
- Backend Fastify, MongoDB, Auth0, Google Maps API.
- DevOps Docker
- Openness to learn new technologies.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- Open source experience.
- Developer platform/tool industry experience
- Experience with testing REST-based APIs and Services
Why Join Us?
- Expand your network. You get to work as a part of a innovative, global and diverse team.
- Be part of a movement. We are doing big, much needed things and dream big about where this all will take us.
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your skills. You might join us because of your skills in business development, but are able to contribute to any team's work if you'd like.
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the hours you are able to work every week
- Do good. It is a scientific fact that contributing to a good cause improves your wellbeing.