Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to onboard QA Test Analyst for one of a leading banking client in Chicago- IL
Job title: QA Test Analyst
Location: Chicago- IL
- Responsible for creating Test Strategy document(s), Test Plan(s), Testing Tracker(s), Test Execution Status Reports, and Defect Reports.
- Coordinate the testing activities across the project/program and engage all testing parties
- Ensure participation in analysis of requirements and design reviews and ensure appropriate acceptance criteria is defined
- Hold testing kickoff meetings and meet with all project stakeholders
- Develop test strategy with input from test planners, development teams and LOB with focus on end to end test coverage, test scenarios and interfaces
- Ensure ambiguity reviews are completed either as part of the agile process or through a formal review, confirming any ambiguities identified are appropriately assigned and resolved
- Facilitate the development of test plans, by test planners, across all areas and bundling into comprehensive test plan package with end to end coverage confirmed
- Facilitate the development of appropriate test cases, scenarios and scripts by test planners/testers and support test data, test IDs and test environment requirements
- Identify testing dependencies & risks with requirements, scope, and application availability as well as understanding dependencies between testing teams
- Review testing results summary certification and driving the approvals process
- Provide status reporting/communication to project stakeholders
- Hands on experience in QC and into Selenium .
- Experience in agile and waterfall methodologies
Please reply back with your interest and a suitable time to have a discussion regarding the representation.
- provided by Dice