About Synechron :-
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in fin...
About Synechron :-
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Should have hands on experience in test planning, test analysis, test design, construction and verification, testing cycles etc
- Keep management up to date on project status.
- Should be exposed to various test management tool of mobile application.
- Help the team in adopting latest SQA processes and trends.
- Closely working with BA and development team.
- Helping the automation team in updating Selenium framework with quality standards.
- Helping the QA team to align well with the Scrum process.
- Coordinate & manage onshore & offshore team members.
- Maintain Documentation.
- Manage Testing Schedules.
- Coordinate Bug Fixes with Development Teams.
- 5+ years of experience in software testing (automation and manual).
- Should be good in SQL, XML and scripting skills.
- Should have worked on testing mobile application.
- Good in analytical and communication skills
- Experience in Banking and Financial domain is plus.
If the role interests you, do share your updated resume and contact details on
- provided by Dice