WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you wa...
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
Security, energy management, asset protection, and automation efficiences ... these are a few of our favorite things.
STRATIS IoT is actively seeking a passionate Quality Assurance Analyst to join its team in creating & molding the next generation of smart building technology. Our diverse company is made-up of adventurous, multifaceted individuals who bring what they've learned through various walks of life to improve our products.
Located in the former East Falls community theatre in the East Falls neighborhood of Philadelphia, STRATIS is widely considered one of the best-kept secrets in emerging technology. Since 2014, we have been the leader in smart apartments for multifamily.
We were named one of Entrepreneur Magazine's 'Best Companies in America' two years in a row, #740 on Inc. Magazine's list of 5000 'fastest-growing companies' in 2019, and our CEO, Felicite Moorman, was Ernst & Young's 2017 local and regional Entrepreneur of the Year.
As the only system of its kind built for the complexities of multifamily building management, we are leading the global movement for smart cities in the urban and residential sectors. To date, STRATIS has been installed in over 30,000 units in Japan and Europe, and in over 350,000 units across 46 states in the U.S.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The QA Analyst's primary responsibilities include implementing manual tests with software and hardware, and proactively creating, tracking, and testing resolution tickets.
The QA Analyst role plays an important part in our company's software development lifecycle. Our ideal candidate has extreme initiative, attention to detail, great organizational skills, and has relevant experience as an effective QA team member.
- Love what you do & be an integral part of our family that is forging a new path in IoT technology;
- Consistently act as an advocate for the end-user, ensuring a high-quality user experience, and recommending improvements or revisions to the engineering team;
- Continuously identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in our software and its functionality;
- Troubleshoot issues down to the root cause and provide detailed bug reports;
- Compare software functionality with specifications and documentation;
- Respond to inquiries from internal / partner stakeholders and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs;
- Always looking to improve as a team - contributes to the establishment of standards and procedures for the QA program;
- Assist 3rd party partner QA teams in their testing efforts;
- Document, track, and communicate test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems
- Review and contribute to internal/external documentation to enable continuous refinement;
- Foster a 'shipping' culture by assisting in prioritizing issues, encouraging a sense of speed for resolution, and enabling high-quality releases to launch;
- Prioritize tasks well and synchronize with team, project management, and product vision;
- Assist team-lead in owning end-to-end responsibility for the team's performance.
WHAT WE OFFER
- At least two years of software QA experience;
- Extreme initiative, attention to detail, and organizational skills;
- Experience in utilizing JIRA during QA cycles.
At RealPage, we're always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.