Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennia as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for PySpark Developer in financial services space in Charlotte, NC.
- Work on Python/Scala/R programming skills for Data Science and data streaming.
- Involve in development of highly scalable and component based model development framework using new technologies and solution to support advanced machine learning based modelling development for business.
- Analyse business requirements in order to design the system architecture that suits specified functional, performance, scalability, security, governance and auditability requirements.
- Collaborate with the appropriate individuals (LOB users, Subject Matter Experts, Architects, DBAs, etc.) to design and implement the appropriate solution
- Should have Computer Science background with Bachelors Degree or similar filed.
- Should exhibit a good understanding of model implementation, data structures, data manipulation, distributed processing, application development, and automation.
- Must have a good understanding of consumer financial products, data systems and data environments, and processes that are necessary for the implementation of Risk and Finance models.
- Coordinate with various teams on production support tickers, analysis root cause and assist in efficient resolution of production processes.
- Experience with data stores like SQL/NoSQL databases, data warehouse or cloud object storage.
- Strong experience in PySpark development.
- Should have Data Architectural skills for Analytics e.g datastores, analytics platform, data processing pipeline etc.
- Capability to architect highly scalable distributed data pipelines using open source tools and Bigdata technologies
- provided by Dice