What You'll Do
• Execute project management skill sets and methodologies to address long-term opportunities that impact and improve the bus...
What You'll Do
• Execute project management skill sets and methodologies to address long-term opportunities that impact and improve the business
• Assist in all project management cycles, including quantitative and qualitative analysis, forecast trends, to identify risks and issues and work toward innovation and operational success
• Identify process gaps and process implementation planning
• Support and further build change management processes
• Collaborate with partners to provide creative solutions to optimize internal and external processes, policies, protocols, and tools that will enable the best cost, quality, and delivery of Cisco products
Who You'll Work With
Project management has never been more vital to our organization. You'll play an integral role in the business tying project results to business goals, resulting in better market positioning. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and strive for business efficiency. You will be involved in the definition, planning, management, and deliverables of various projects.
Who You Are
• You are actively pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Business, Communications, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
• You have a minimum of 3.0 GPA or higher
• You possess a solid understanding and experience with project management fundamentals and methodologies
• You show strong communication and collaboration skills with a real passion for solving problems
• You have excellent organization and time management skills
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box.
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! - provided by Dice