***Candidates must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and hold a current Top Se...
***Candidates must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. and hold a current Top Secret with Full Poly Scope U.S. Government Security Clearance at a minimum to be considered for this position ***
What You'll Do
This position is for a Security Project Manager who will be accountable and responsible in leading short and long term projects for our customers. These projects will have a main focus on our solutions from our teamwork and security portfolio. Customers will be geographically dispersed throughout the US and some travel may be required.
Who You'll Work With
- Plan, execute and close projects successfully for our customers while handling scope, timelines, financials, communications and other activities necessary for successful project management
- Manage internal and external expectations and communications in regards to delivery, performance and customer happiness
- Demonstrate excellent communications capabilities, business insight and resource management without functional authority
A successful candidate has the capabilities to handling challenging demands from internal and external partners while still able to deliver successful projects in-scope and within budget. The candidate has the ability to drive focus on the tactical activities but can also see the overall strategic objectives of the customer and how it fits into the larger picture. The candidate has extraordinary communications skills with strong capabilities in project management to drive team members to success. A driving personality with a competency to adapt personalities to different customers is a requirement.Who You Are
- Must have a current Top Secret with Full Poly Scope Clearance
- Network security background or have experience leading large network security projects including but not limited to malware prevention and response, security risk and compliance projects
- Extraordinary Project Management Skills including scheduling, financial reporting, performance reporting, communications, issues/risks/actions management, procurement management and other key PM skill-sets
- Experience with navigating various environments where culture and structure varies within the organization with political navigation skills
- PMP or similar certifications in addition to 5+ years of experience as a project or program manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field, MBA or Master's degree preferred
- Proficient in the following software tools: Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and Power Point
- 25% travel at times may be required
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
dicesvs - provided by Dice