Apex Systems, America?s second largest technical staffing firm, has a yearlong contract (great potential to extend and go permanent) for an ...
Apex Systems, America?s second largest technical staffing firm, has a yearlong contract (great potential to extend and go permanent) for an Innovative Project Manager with a Fortune 500 client in Hagerstown, MD. This is a future-thinking, cutting-edge environment offering room for advancement, professional and technical growth and long-term stability.
Title:?Innovative Project Manger
Duration:?1 year contract (manager wants a candidate open to extension beyond that an eventual permanent hire)
Shift:?M-F 8-5 (can offer flexibility to candidates needing to work 7-4 or 9-6)
Plan, follow-up, and deliver Process & IT projects or subprojects with high complexity and/or several related projects for a major delivery according to agreed scope, budget, time plan, and quality.?
The Innovation Project Manager emphasizes an entrepreneurial attitude, creative, out-of-the-box thinking, team collaboration and an agile development approach to solve business problems using emerging technologies.?
?Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 5+ years?of Project Management experience
- Experience implementing a newer technology (ex. AI, IVR, RPA, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, chat bots, etc.) within an enterprise environment
- Comes from an applications background
- Agile experience preferred
If interested, please apply directly and email a copy of your resume to Haleigh Evans at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] .?
- We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, competitive pay rates
- Health/Medical benefits, Life Insurance, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Discounts to most major certification programs, access to multiple technical training platforms and programs
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at