Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and servic...
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking to fill the position of Program Manager within our Finance Transformation organization. This role will be focused on supporting Facebooks Novi payment product and will be responsible for planning, leading and executing on global, cross-functional, enterprise-wide projects that impact the Finance organization. We are seeking a detailed, motivated, solution-oriented individual that can work well with internal and external partners at all levels. The ability to think critically and plan and execute effectively while collaborating across teams and locations will be key to success in this role.
* Team Leadership:
* Manage a team of Project Managers
* Organize overall project team and establish clear roles and responsibilities
* Run projects and meet milestones on time and on budget
* Determine business roles and resources needed to ensure successful implementation
* Appropriately staff project teams with the right skills and resources
* Program Management:
* Partner with key functional leaders to understand their objectives, technology roadmaps, and process changes to develop a transformation roadmap based on prioritized initiatives
* Collaborate with key internal & external stakeholders (e.g., Finance, Legal, Enterprise Product, Compliance, InfoSec, Internal Audit, etc.) to create detailed project plan(s) to accomplish a transformation roadmap
* Build and maintain relationships to increase collaboration and productivity
* Plan and drive programs of significant complexity by independently planning, leading and executing on projects
* Ensure appropriate sponsorship and align stakeholders around initiative goals
* Establish communications cadence to ensure appropriate program governance
* Influence decision making & problem solving across projects and teams
* Proactively manage program risks and develop mitigation strategies to meet the broader organization goals, milestones and objectives
* Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
* 10+ years of project management experience managing multiple simultaneous transformation projects on an enterprise scale in a cross-functional, global, fast-paced environment
* Knowledge with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
* Experience thinking strategically and acting operationally and experience managing ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
* Leadership experience to align project goals with organization and sponsor goals
* Experience delivering quality communications, including development of key messages
* Experience working with all levels of employees from entry-level to senior leadership
* Experience in Financial Services, Payments or related field
* MBA, CPA, or advanced degree in Finance, Business Administration, or IT Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
* PM certication
* Blockchain and/or cryptocurrency experience
* Experience with Treasury, Accounting or Financial Services operations systems, processes, and controls such as payments, forecasting, and banking services
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at .