Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global bran...
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
With the volume and velocity of digital content, the ability to provide provenance and attribution for creators is critical to ensure transparency for consumers. It's also an important part of addressing the spread of disinformation and ultimately restoring trust in media.
The Content Authenticity Initiative (CAI) team at Adobe believe that creating a long-term solution is a shared responsibility among creators, technology companies, human rights defenders and media publishers. We will succeed only by joining together to develop an industry-wide standard. Adobe, The New York Times Company and Twitter kicked off the CAI in 2019 with this as our goal. We're building a team to implement authenticity solutions across the Adobe portfolio of tools as well as open-source reference code for the emerging standards.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to join our team and hone our product delivery processes. You will work in a collaborative environment where you will interact with many innovative product teams across Adobe and partner companies in the broader CAI ecosystem. You will build roadmaps, synchronize internal product work with external partner development and ensure we are implementing the right processes at the right time. The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for details, deep awareness of tradeoffs and very high standards for product quality and team happiness.
What you'll do
* Develop budgets and operating plans for the Initiative
* Collaborate with external partners to build CAI implementations and integrations
* Ensure our ambitious goals are achieved by identifying tradeoffs and acceleration opportunities
* Deeply understand and assess critical paths and dependencies for launching products, and facilitate discussions between project teams.
* Track progress and align schedules to help the team hit critical milestones
* Run and constantly improve an informed, pragmatic agile process
* Conceive and develop new programs and events to support the strategic goals of the CAI
* Work with Adobe's Software Lifecycle team to ensure our products meet (and exceed!) release standards
* Evangelize the CAI work to find and optimize product marketing opportunities
* Work with the Content Team to align schedules for public outreach, education and advocacy
* 3+ years Engineering or Product Management + 2+ years Program Management.
* Proven experience in innovative program management.
* Proven partner management skills
* Reverence for great documentation and excitement to produce it where sensible
* Passion for solving problems of any scope creatively and elegantly every day!
* Ability to embrace constructive feedback from your colleagues
* Demonstrated drive to constantly improve your skills and knowledge
* Knowledge of the Creative Cloud ecosystem and it's UX ethos
* Knowledge of Standards Development Organizations and their functions (W3C, ISO)
* Experience managing deployment of core technologies across a portfolio products
* Enthusiasm tempered with pragmatism for emerging blockchain technologies
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.