Who We Are
Today's exciting business environment is more than that - it's a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business chan...
Who We Are
Today's exciting business environment is more than that - it's a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need great talent and the right skillsets to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions team is changing the way we run Cisco's operations by improving the power of technology, the best of business processes and outstanding data insights. Together, we will Reimagine the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and demonstrate the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
Who You'll Work With
The Lifecycle Digital Transformation Team is responsible for all Lifecycle processes and systems that are anchored on delivering the best customer and partner experience including Market-to-Lead, Lead-to-Opportunity, Opportunity-to-Booking, Order-to-Cash, Onboard-to-Optimize, Escalate-to-Resolve, Renew-to-Booking, and Support-to-Advocacy.
Who You Are
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent, master's degree a plus
* 10+ years of proven leadership in digital transformation and business process excellence
* Deep expertise in industry-leading SFDC transformation methodologies with a track record of leading strategic initiatives
* Process and systems background with knowledge and experience in agile project methodologies
* Experience with leading cloud applications and technologies
* Capable of removing roadblocks that stand in the way of our successful release and project completion
* Outstanding analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with strong business planning and operations skills
* Self-starter, who can work independently
* Solid understanding of Pricing and Configuration Management processes and technology platforms and hands on leadership
* Track record of delivering Enterprise SaaS products that drive significant revenues at scale.
* Sustained, successful trajectory (at least 10 years) in software development & in leading or supporting the execution of software-focused transformational initiatives in large organizations
* Understanding customers & communicating with org will be critical
* Ability to quickly come up-to-speed in a complex IT environment
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.