MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
We are looking for a Production Support Lead to join us at the forefront of a rapidly growing Blockchain industry, challenging banks and money transfer services with software that helps businesses transact and prosper in the global economy.
Our client is a team of developers and CPAs who believe that the future of finance is global, open, and powered by blockchain. Our cutting edge software simplifies payments and accounting for global businesses.
- Provide production support for Gilded Mobile & Web App(S)
- Organize team backlogs and ensure all tickets are properly structured (descriptions, summaries, organization).
- Conduct daily support stand ups, retros, demos (if Applicable) o Ensure that meetings are properly documented and actioned.
- Describe bugs and problems clearly and concisely.
- Prepare production reports.
- Communicate and chase down blocking issues, Identify and resolve production issues
- Work with development teams on Sprint Schedules while putting together deployment playbooks
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues preventing progress.
- Managed Technical Prod Supp Teams
- Experince with modern REST APIs
- Experience with Atlassian software development and collaboration tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, etc.), a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL, MYSQL and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of technical monolith \ microservices architecture
- Knowledge of REST and JSON as well as POSTMAN for testing
- Experience with transaction flow \ management
- Knowledge of Azure & Amazon Web Services (AWS) products
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days PTO
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance plans