Who are we?
We are a bunch of AI quants trying to change the retail investing game. No really, we are trying to change the investing world ...
Who are we?
We are a bunch of AI quants trying to change the retail investing game. No really, we are trying to change the investing world by challenging the existing paradigm for individuals like you. Why should ONLY the big investment banks and elite hedge funds have access to recent advancements in quantitative and AI investing? We are trying to help the average person invest and save through the power of AI. Why should someone like you be forced to settle? We don't think you should. Your money matters too!
What is our culture?
We have a team-oriented culture built on mutual respect, integrity, accountability and doing the right thing. Trying to challenge the investment titans is serious, but we also try to have fun 24/7. It really is hard for us to contain our excitement about how AI can change the investing game for the retail investor. We never settle and are always hustling. Most importantly, we never stop dreaming and are ALWAYS looking to disrupt!
What are we trying to do?
Creating consumer-facing financial products to help individuals invest and save better. With the help of smart algorithms, we think individual investors can realize some awesome returns in their portfolios. Stocks? ETFs? Options? Cryptocurrencies? We do it all and even more! Why throw darts at a stock market dartboard? Let our AI algorithms crunch the numbers so that individual investors like you can make the trade!
What kind of benefits do you get if you join our team?
- Free Insurance Coverage to an awesome insurance plan! Medical, Dental, Vision, etc…we cover it all!
- Pay Half of the Insurance Coverage for your Family
- $100 monthly stipend to the Food Court
- $150 monthly Health & Wellness coverage. It can be used for gym memberships, massages, and even your Peloton subscription!
- $150 monthly coverage for commuter transportation to and from our office
- Discounts to Broadway Plays, Theme Parks, Ski Lifts…you even get discounts on Apple Products!
What is your role?
You will be responsible for the development and launch of our flagship next-gen investing app. This investing app will be truly unique and differentiated in the marketplace. In your role, you will be working directly with the Founder/ CEO to bring the investing app to life and own the product development process, from ideation to execution to delivery. It is a unique opportunity to create a simple and transparent investing app for the individual investor based on some of the newest and most cutting-edge investment strategies. This person will become the owner of the entire lifecycle of the product.
Who are you?
- Excited about how AI technology can change the way people invest
- Your friends are getting tired of you telling them to buy Bitcoin
- Love how Big Data and statistics are changing the rules for investing
- Team Player
- Strong background in product development and brand marketing
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Solid understanding of the design and technical issues which drive customer and product development processes
- Extensive knowledge of current product best-practice in Consumer Tech and FinTech spaces
- Can thrive within a multidisciplinary team made up of members with diverse backgrounds
- Understands agile and SCRUM development processes
- Experience in Front-end development is preferable
- Ability to prioritize workloads and meet deadlines
- Must have a strong focus on KPIs and other productivity metrics
- Great interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Strong analytical orientation and organizational skills
- Document everything
- A methodical approach to all tasks
- Work directly with Founder/CEO to launch next-gen investing app
- You will be the product owner and report directly to the Founder/CEO
- Create all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization, and business justifications
- Define and manage all related KPIs, revenue goals and performance targets for the product
- Analyze and track the growth of adoption of the product
- Oversee product development, marketing, design, and engineering teams
- Lead daily, weekly and monthly reviews of product development, launch, growth, and adoption
- Work closely with third-party contractors and vendors to help develop and grow the product
- 5+ years of professional experience as a product manager in Consumer Tech and FinTech
- Must have some experience in eCommerce, wealth management, or online trading
- Strong track record of successfully developed and launched products
- Passionate about using technology and big data to make investing easier
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.