Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Product owner in financial services to join our Charlette, NC team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure strategic success of Money Out and Money Movement digital experiences by monitoring business performance measures (KPI's) and identifying and prioritizing the delivery of continuous improvements.
- Serve as day-to-day lead for the enterprise Digitization score, ensuring that it is being monitored, that customer trends are being analyzed, and that a healthy backlog of ideas exists to improve the score through strategic programs and BAU efforts.
- Represent the voice of the customer and champion the digital customer experience. Develop Customer Journey maps that illustrate the full customer experience across a number of personas. Develop future state journey map and plans/recommendations to move the experience from current state to ideal/future state.
- Identify opportunities to reduce friction and complexity in the digital customer journey.
- Drive improvements - including engagement, growth, optimization and usage, defining and aligning competitive market opportunities, customer needs and business requirements while providing ongoing continuous improvement support that ensures the competitiveness and customer loyalty for new and existing digital products.
- Independently manage overall planning and adoption process for new features and initiatives for Money Out and Money Movement experiences. Identify customer needs, experience maps, requirements (stories), and adoption tactics to maximize usage.
- Serve as lead contact and knowledge expert for Money Out and Money Movement digital experiences. Maintain thorough knowledge of competitive environment, customer needs and digital usage trends and act as an advisor to designated business stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional teams to align plans, resources and sequencing to maximize efficiency and achieve business outcomes.
- Develop fact-based persuasive business cases, plans and presentations.
- Understand legal, technical, operational, marketing, compliance or other related requirements of digital services and ability to influence necessary outcomes across functional areas.
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of management experience with the financial services industry.
- 3+ years of experience driving a Digital business by focusing on customer metrics, analytics and insight.
- Knowledge of Retirement Institution Money Movement and Money Out offering (cash withdrawal, RMD, direct transfer, rollover out, loan, etc.)
- Strong analytic, business skills and financial acumen.
- Proven results for delivery of digital solutions across two or more Digital Channels, Relationship Systems and Core Product Offerings.
- Working knowledge of continuous process improvement and tools with demonstrated ability to improve productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to build and foster relationships with key business partners.
- Strong communication skills and interest in working on a cross-functional team in a complex, dynamic environment.
- Experience managing across multiple functions/businesses in matrixed environment.
- Collaboration skills / ability to effectively navigate complex organization structures
- Strong creative thinking / problem solving skills
- provided by Dice