ThinkTime, a subsidiary of Productive Edge, is leading the retail industry with its revolutionary SaaS and mobile product. With our impressi...
ThinkTime, a subsidiary of Productive Edge, is leading the retail industry with its revolutionary SaaS and mobile product. With our impressive list of premier global clients and exponential growth, we're looking to add a Product Owner to be part of this exciting time. This role is responsible for being the subject matter expert for their product, writing user stories based on the product roadmap, managing their product backlog, participating in an agile scrum environment, working with cross functional teams, communicating with stakeholders, and more.
ThinkTime is a sophisticated SaaS and mobile product, with 8 production environments spread across 3 global regions, support for over 30 languages, employing advanced technologies such as Microservices, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, and event driven architecture. ThinkTime is used by the largest and highest profile global retailers in the world, each with 10s of thousands of locations, 100s of thousands of users.
As a Product Owner at ThinkTime, you will be a member of a high-performing team delivering software solutions to clients. Your days will normally consist of the following activities:
* Writing user stories detailing the operation of the application or specific function based on the product roadmap
* Managing the ranking and prioritization of features from the roadmap and product backlog so that it is reflective of stakeholder requirements and objectives
* Performing user acceptance testing on stories ensuring acceptance criteria is met
* Coordinate multiple initiatives on a cross functional, agile team of scrum managers, developers, and quality assurance members
* Participate in core Agile meetings with one or more teams (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Demo, Retrospective, and Backlog Grooming)
* Serve as primary contact between key business leaders/ stakeholders and technology to ensure requirements are delivered on time and in a comprehensive, quality manner
* Participate in collaboration sessions with customers to formulate creative and practical solutions to their challenges
* Collaborate with the support team to triage production issues and assign priority to provide a timely resolution
To excel in these daily activities, a Product Owner at ThinkTime would make valuable contributions drawing from the following experience and skills:
* Minimum 2 years experience delivering sophisticated, high-quality software solutions in a timely manner using Agile techniques
* Minimum 1 year acting as a product owner or business analyst building software in a Scrum environment
* Ability to easily understand business problems and viewed as the "go-to person" for their product
* Experience writing detailed user stories, complete with acceptance criteria and wireframes, that drive the product vision
* Ability to create wireframes, flowcharts, design documents, etc using photoshop, omnigraffle, or a similar tool
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with a customer, business and technology stakeholders
* A strong analytical and logical mind and relishes the opportunity to solve complex problems
* Exhibit an attention to detail and continuously strive to produce the highest quality solution
* Successfully completed multiple projects working in an Agile environment that includes offshore team members
* A self-starter who requires minimal supervision, having excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to handle diverse situations
* Finds fundamentals to be important by achieving a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technology focus
What's unique about our product is it's intuitiveness and ease of use while providing an extensive and sophisticated feature set for our customers, solving their real-world business needs. At ThinkTime, we won't waste time building features that don't support your corporate mission. We keep our focus on the real-world problems retailers face, and the unique needs of our customers. We know modern retailers still struggle to distribute tasks, support associates, and ensure that work is completed efficiently and to a consistent high standard.
Our mission is to create clear, intuitive task, communication, store audit tools that boost performance at every store and engage every associate. We believe every tool we build should be as useful as it is user-friendly. And we believe every dollar you invest with us can and will be returned many times over.
Our Parent Company
Productive Edge is a global Digital Transformation Consultancy that enables Enterprise organizations to continually evolve their digital strategy. They specialize in Custom Enterprise Software, Modern Mobility, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud, Digital Experience, Blockchain and Virtual Reality solutions. The firm's client portfolio spans a variety of verticals, including many Fortune 1000 clients in the Healthcare, Retail, Financial Services, Sports and Entertainment industries.