Product Operations Engineer (DevOps)
Tassat is a New York-based fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks ...
Product Operations Engineer (DevOps)
Tassat is a New York-based fintech company that provides digital payments solutions for banks to offer their commercial customers. It delivered the first blockchain-based B2B digital payments platform that was approved by a major bank regulator and has transacted billions of dollars to date. For more information, please see .
Who We're Looking For:
Product Operations Engineer
We value people who can bring new perspectives to our company. Here are some traits that are important to us:
- Integrity and character above all
- Ability to solve problems head on (and hands-on) and in simple creative ways
- Strong ability to multi-task; we are a small company and as such, it is important to have the ability to both wear many hats and be willing to roll up your sleeves to complete whatever tasks are required.
- Reliable and independent. We expect a lot out of you, but we won't keep tabs on you. You must thrive in that kind of environment
- Savvy researcher, continuous learner, and enthusiastic team player. We need you to feel like an owner, motivated to succeed and enthusiastic about helping others
- Bring unwavering passion to the team and the work you do
What You Own
- Your will help streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production.
- You will turn new requirements into code, including unit testing, deployment, and ongoing monitoring
- You will implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting.
- You will identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges.
- You will provide ongoing operational support for all applications as they require updates, troubleshooting, and configuration
- You will design, maintain, and provide hands-on troubleshooting/debugging of distributed systems.
You Should Have
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Linux both on the command line and fundamental operating system concepts
- Strong Python coding skills
- Experience using Ansible to automate tasks
- Familiarity with both the Java language and the JVM
- Working knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience working on mission-critical production systems
- Experience with real time application & infrastructure monitoring systems
- Experience working with and building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with blockchain technologies is a huge plus
- A customer-focused mindset and ability to prioritize among competing demands
- Intellectual curiosity and the drive to continuously improve the environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Effective communication skills, especially the ability to translate technical jargon and concepts into terms intelligible to a layperson
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Sense of humor is a must!
Working With Us
At Tassat, you will work with incredibly talented engineers, market experts, and thought leaders to shape the future of a financial ecosystem. We offer a uniquely entrepreneurial, supportive culture, where ideas can come from anywhere and execution is everything.
- We understand the importance of autonomy, mastery, and purpose
- We strive to be extremely transparent, organizationally flat, and open-minded. While you will have clearly delineated responsibilities, you are welcome and encouraged to contribute beyond those areas. We value ideas and results, not ranks and titles
- We believe great results can only come from great people. If you're interested in working alongside people wo are bright, creative, and diligent - this is the place.
Tassat Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- provided by Dice