As a Product Marketer at Tipalti you will be responsible for maintaining product knowledge across the entire product portfolio to position a...
As a Product Marketer at Tipalti you will be responsible for maintaining product knowledge across the entire product portfolio to position and evangelize Tipalti's Payables cloud solution by supporting our marketing and sales teams with effective marketing materials, orchestrating content strategy for high impact digital and physical events. You will deliver product webinars and presentations, develop content for marketing campaigns, and more. Managing multiple projects and continuous communication with stakeholders will be key to your success. We are seeking someone who possesses attention to detail and have strong relationship management, project management and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Develop a deep understanding of buyers to effectively position and communicate value and messaging
- Support the field organization by developing effective marketing collateral including solution overviews, data sheets, first call decks, white papers, and case studies
- Create and execute go-to-market plans for new products and releases, including product positioning and messaging
- Support marketing events with content creation, curation, customer outreach, and overall session management
- Be scrappy, self-directed and able to move forward in a dynamic environment where processes and procedures may not always be completely documented
- Work with almost every team in the organization on launch content, including everything from product decks to product screenshots, sales materials, blog content, landing pages and website content
- Partner with Analysts and Alliances team to develop and drive product messaging and responses to relevant submissions
- Stay current on trends in Payments, Financials, SaaS, Cloud, IoT, Machine Learning, Blockchain and digital marketing to inform marketing strategy
- Develop and maintain deep product and competitive knowledge
- Collaborative skills: As a product marketing manager at Tipalti, you will have to work with teams across the organization. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, solution consulting, alliances and senior executives. New product releases are inherently 'cross functional' and entail coordinating the work of many different groups.
- Communication skills: Both speaking and writing abilities will be tapped in this role. You will frequently be asked to present about new products and write engaging copy, telling the story of products, for various marketing channels such as corporate events and webinars.
- Research skills: A crucial part of being a product marketing manager is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences, market and competitive analysis. Analysis of data will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS product marketing preferably in Fintech, Financial Management, Accounts Payables or Payments area
- Exceptional analytic ability paired with communication skills that distill insights into action
- A track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously to drive them to completion
- Problem solver who can creatively influence cross-functionally and at all management levels to deliver on business goals
- Proven experience in effectively planning, delivering, and measuring marketing campaigns
- BA/BS (preferably in business, engineering or a related field); MBA preferred