What You'll Do
We are looking for a Product Manager to be part of Cisco Unified Communications Infrastructure Portfolio to chip in to Cisco...
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Product Manager to be part of Cisco Unified Communications Infrastructure Portfolio to chip in to Cisco's collaboration business by connecting businesses with modern ways to work together via one of the industry's most forward-looking collaboration technology platforms.
Industry and our customers/partners are going through great transformations, and product managers are champions for this transformation. They must be highly forward-looking and bring innovation to the product to drive simplicity, win hearts and minds, and build bridges to cloud. This will fit into Cisco's strategy to drive newer and better experiences for our end customers.
Who You'll Work With
- Responsible for specific product and component roadmaps fostering into portfolio strategy
- Participate in all stages of Agile Execution Model as a Product Owner
- Engage with customers and partners and find opportunities to drive growth and market penetration
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Build trusted technical advisor relationships with Customers and leaders of various partner groups, linking the Cisco vision to meaningful business strategies. Present and demonstrate technical solutions in a business meaningful way to all levels of the customer and Partner organisation.
- Develop business case, return on investment analysis and feed into product business commits
- Maintain a focus on team execution and development. This includes leading project schedules and identifying risks in an environment with iterative planning and delivery cycles. You will set commitments, deadlines, and high standards for team.
- Develop User Stories and End User Experiences
- Work closely with development, test and with various cross technology teams to design development strategies and plans followed by designing & writing code reflecting the requirements and functionality of the product.
- Work closely with Product Management team as a liaison to accounts around technical product requirements and to provide customer feedback with the goal of enabling continuous improvement of Cisco enterprise solutions.
- Drive go to market strategy and launch plans
- Present product roadmaps and new capabilities in different internal and external forums.
The product management team works closely with our engineering team, acts as a voice of customer and drive the overall product development. Product Managers at Cisco bring phenomenal combination of business and technical acumen. You should be able to balance technical challenges and product complexities as well build business plans and return on investment assessments to drive solution growth.
Who You AreWe're looking for the following:
- Phenomenal teammate who is energetic, driven, and customer/market champion to the team
- High focus on innovation and end user experiences, and loves all things technology
- An individual with strong blend of analytical decision-making and creative problem-solving skills.
- Eager to work with engineering teams to solve complex technical problems and handle feature and User Story prioritization and execution
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growth environment where we make decisions and then design, build and ship high-quality products on time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- 8+ Years of overall Software experience
- 3+ Years of Product Management / Product Owner Experience
- Demonstrated track record of experience on the entire product lifecycle, from conception to launch, post-launch evaluation, customer feedback and improvement.
- Experience with Unified Communications/Collaboration, Networking, Telecommunications
- Security and platform experience a plus.
- Enterprise grade product and real time system experience is a plus
- Cloud and Dev Ops Experience is highly desirable
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; Strong presentation skills and executive presence, with the ability to address and influence both executive and mid-level management audiences. Amazing Powerpoint and Excel modeling skills.
- Shown ability to engage with wide set of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to balance and lead across highly multi-functional teams
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 3-5 years related customer support experience, project management experience or business experience.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
*LI-PC1 - provided by Dice