What you ll be doing...
The Product Manager (Manager of Product Management and Development) of Identity Security will within the IAM Securi...
What you ll be doing...
The Product Manager (Manager of Product Management and Development) of Identity Security will within the IAM Security Product Management group have principal responsibility for the Verizon Identity as a Service and Privileged Access management solutions overseeing the proper alignment of the Verizon managed services with the Enterprise market, while supporting the overall Identity Access Management (IAM) product portfolio and strategy for US: identifying new Identity Security product candidates and product enhancements; gathering customer feedback; defining product requirements and pricing; create business cases and use cases; build product roadmap; train sales channels; launch Security products. They ultimately own the program delivery for Security products.
The Product Manager is selected by the Verizon Product Management group and approved by the Verizon Federal PKI Policy Authority group. The Product Manager is required to have in depth knowledge of the HSPD12 and FISMA programs, be well versed in PKI offerings, as well as knowledgeable the emerging field of Blockchaining and Privileged Access Management.
What we re looking for...
- Competitive analysis: Security market space and Verizon product positioning within the Security and Identity market.
- Product strategy: Develop security and monetization strategy; with a strong focus on operational efficiency and support of IAM solutions.
- Product definition: for Identity & Security solutions that complements other Verizon products (PAM, IDaaS,BC).
- Product definition: drive product requirements for the Development group (depending on functionality/release these requirements can be high-level or detailed).
- Release/Program management: in close co-operation with Product lifecycle management (PLM)/ LBA, sourcing and IT development, manage the content of releases, ensuring a healthy mix of new functionality and improvements in internal efficiency/scalability.
- Release/Program management: Participate in the Blockchain program status calls and conferences.
- Release/Program management: Participate in Verizon Privileged Access Management services development.
- Release/Program management: Translate Enterprise market requirements and policy updates into managed solution changes.
- Maintain relationship with federal agencies and Enterprise customers which will continue to sponsor Verizon as one of the few certified credential issuers of the government digital certificates and Blockchain services.
- Go to Market: in close co-operation with Marketing, create and deliver key aspects of system and platform management messaging in support of the Security Products and services.
- Work with the existing Federal and Enterprise customers to retain existing contracts and plan future roadmap.
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to pursue new Identity opportunities in the government space.
- Interface regularly with the following teams: Security Solution Leadership, Product Lifecycle Management, Sales, Verizon Network Operations team, IT Development team, support team, Legal and Finance.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree in Business Administration.
- Extensive marketing/product management experience with a focus on US Cybersecurity. Experience with two or more different segments of identity and security solutions.
- Expert knowledge of the Blockchain technology.
- Recognized person to the General Administration Services (GSA) government PKI group.
- Knowledgeable in Healthcare and Pharmaceutical PKI trust field.
- Extensive background and knowledge in the security industry, marketplace, products and services particularly related to identity and access.
- Demonstrated capability of driving and managing a service line and implementing strategy and executing plans for business growth.
- Capability to talk to internal and external customers and prospects, understand their requirements, and translate this into security and identity offerings going forward.
- Thorough understanding of service/product development lifecycle from gathering requirements, establishing offering roadmaps, developing offerings, and developing all required documentation (service specs, marketing plans, sales guides, white papers, brochures), offering updates/refreshes and training.
- Strong public speaking skills, with experience presenting to internal and external audiences.
- Strong critical thinking skills; ability to think out-of-the-box and develop creative solutions.
- Strong team coordination, organization, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and effectively use resources to provide customers with the best solutions to meet their business needs.
- Security and Identity certifications: CISSP, CIAM.
- Participation or representation in industry standard or certification bodies related to Security and/or Identity.