* Bachelor's degree and extensive training in a technical discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, o...
* Bachelor's degree and extensive training in a technical discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or Engineering
* 3+ years of Technical Product Management experience - designing and building complex services and platform integrations in the gaming market
* Experience working with engineering and programming general purpose language
* Exceptional problem-solving skills
* Detail-oriented and capable of providing specific solutions at each step of the process
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills: experience collaborating with engineers, product managers, and executives.
* Experience working with data engineers to design ETL pipelines and with backend engineers to configure and maintain APIs
* Track record of driving change based on persuasive communication of insights based on data and analysis.
* Deep expertise presenting structured recommendations to senior executives.
* Highly organized with proven ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
* A team player committed to delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
* Self-starter with natural curiosity and investigative skills who takes ownership to drive results.
* Communication and collaboration are a key function: This role will serve as the primary cross-functional liaison between technical developers, designers, and various business stakeholders.
* Interest in and proficiency with the gaming marketplace
* Prior experience using gaming platforms and key ecosystem enablers such as Twitch, Mixer, YouTube Gaming, Caffeine, Xbox, Nintendo, PlayStation, consoles, peripherals, and gaming ecosystem partners, leagues, etc.
SPECIALIZED TRAINING OR KNOWLEDGE:
* Prefer experience with application deployment, scaling, and management systems/frameworks
* High volume/transaction marketplace experience.
* Live game product management
* Major game titles released or managed ($25m+ revenue)
* Live content releases
* 2+ years of game experience working with game design, core loops and monetization vectors
* 2+ years of game experience working in analytic and economic analysis
The compensation range established for this position begins at a minimum of $69,100 annually. *This rate is specific to Colorado.
* Actual starting pay may differ based on non-discriminatory factors including, but not limited to, geographic location, experience, skills, specialty, and education.
ACS provides staff a generous paid time off policy; medical, dental, retirement benefits, wellness programs, and professional development programs to enhance staff skills. Further details on our benefits can be found on our careers site at: jobs.cancer.org/benefits. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
* This is a remote position which will be "work from home" and can be home based anywhere in the U.S.*
Save lives. Fulfill yours.
At the American Cancer Society, we're leading the fight for a world without cancer. Our employees and 1.5 million volunteers are raising the bar every single day. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including communities of color, the LGBTQ community, veterans, and people with disabilities. The greater the diversity of our people, the better we can serve our communities.
The people who work at the American Cancer Society focus their diverse talents on our lifesaving mission. It is a calling. And the people who answer it are fulfilled.
The American Cancer Society recognizes that digital enablement has the power to change the way our constituents, caregivers, patients, and partners work with us by providing them with unmatched capabilities for digital execution, commerce and services. We are moving forward with a vision to be the world's leading digital non-profit and social good organization. In order to realize our vision, we are looking to significantly enhance our digital first footprint and offerings. We are seeking a Gaming Platform Product Specialist with a desire to work in the Social Impact sector to join a growing cross-functional team working to build a best-in-class marketplace for video game assets. The role presents an opportunity for a highly technical and detail-oriented Product Manager to elevate ACS at the intersection of Gaming, E-commerce, and Blockchain. In this role, you will work with cross-functional teams to define, design, and manage the delivery of gaming enabling fundraising marketplace products & services. As a key contributor to ACS's team, you will be responsible for the digitally enabled gaming portfolio.
* You'll guide the gaming platform product strategy, and execution within existing channels and constituency in close collaboration with a cross-functional team
* Own technical design and implementation of gaming solutions, tools and alignment of modeling, product, and engineering efforts
* Configure and run data-driven experiments to inform product direction
* Create flexible systems and data structures to allow for rapid iteration
* Continuously identify issues and opportunities, and optimize go to market gaming environment deployments
* Establish and measure success metrics after launch. Monitor performance data and incorporate customer feedback into essential product decisions
* Steward and document comprehensive product roadmap, including integrations between internal and external services and platforms
* Own the revenue, data pipelines, services, metadata handling and cross-platform integrations.
* Design robust, fault-tolerant production systems to support revenue production and gaming constituency
* Communicate effectively with senior management as well as with counterparts across the organization.