United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlott...
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
This Product Manager for eCommerce will be responsible for understanding product ideas with the context of our customer's needs and our company strategy. The product manager must understand end user requirements to drive new product development that creates benefits and value to our customers. The person must be able to communicate with multi-disciplinary teams and develop strong partnerships across functions to drive measurable operational results. The focus for this position is an Aerospace eCommerce platform. This individual will work 100% remotely.
* The product development process will be supported through the definition and execution of product roadmaps by leveraging customer requirements, market data, competitive analysis and business requirements with a focus on user-centric product development.
* Work with development teams on sprint definition, backlog prioritization, user stories, and release of Minimum Value Product (MVP).
* Plan and define user stories; design develop and manage product activities, from definition and planning, through production, release, upgrades and end of life.
* Serves as the central resource and subject matter expert through the entire product life-cycle-management process - Ideation, market/customer research, strategy, prototyping/concept development, pilot testing, product development, customer testing, quality & performance management, cost management, pricing, marketing, change management, implementation/deployment, maintenance/upgrades and end-of-life management.
* Collaborates with business and technology teams ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, execution of user's acceptance, etc.
* Implements security controls and executes operational risk mitigations. Leverages market insights, as well as business and financial acumen to support cutting edge product development.
* Ensures the maintenance of an up-to-date documentation library.
* Conducts and/or oversees system support activities to ensure quality of work provided to end users.
* Plans and conducts and/or oversees system maintenance, updates, upgrades and enhancements to limit loss of service.
* Conducts and/or oversees data analysis and testing activities associated with system operations performance, implementation/deployment, maintenance/upgrades and end-of-life management.
* Bachelor's degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR
* Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR
* In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* 5+ years of relevant product management experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills a must
* Experience working in an Agile environment strongly preferred
* Ability to work well in a virtual team environment with peers, business partners and end users
* Self-directed and experienced with minimal management oversight
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers, peers and team members
* Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple customers, business partners and business priorities
* Ability to lead in a fast moving, high pressure software development and deployment environment
* Ability to negotiate with business and resolve internal and external conflicts
* Familiarity with MS ADO, JIRA or other agile development tools
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement: Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility. WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms