Who we are Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today's financial ...
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today's financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we're here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond.
Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in - commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals - starting from as little as €1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we've grown to a powerful and diverse team of 500+ people who represent more than 40 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we're proud to be Austria's first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 2.7 million users and operates across multiple hub locations.
Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, "roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen" kind of people. If you're someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let's go!
Drive Bitpanda's product vision and success metrics within the digital assets area and actively steer the decision-making process for Bitpanda's asset class offering and overall set-up.
What you'll do:
* Take responsibility for Bitpanda's products offering and development (crypto, stocks, ETFs, metals and all-new product classes)
* Steer the process of defining the product, hedging & price feed set-up for all asset classes
* Conduct research and identify new assets and asset classes to list on Bitpanda in alignment with the digital assets strategy
* Conceptualise and steer the implementation of new digital assets
* Increase the efficiency of Bitpanda's hedging strategy and price feed set-up
* Take responsibility for defining ideal trading venues and strategic partnerships
* Define and steer the implementation of internal trading & hedging front-ends
* Understand customer needs and gather product requirements to select the ideal financial product structure
Who you are:
* Good understanding of digital assets in general, cryptocurrencies and financial instruments (you should know what the difference between options and option warrants are, how a knock-out works and how alternative investment funds operate)
* High interest in the financial markets and recent IPOs
* Understanding of cryptocurrency & stock trading systems
* Experience in the structuring, pricing and hedging of financial products
* Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry in corporate or investment banking, trading desk, asset management or any related field
* University degree in an Economics, Business or Finance-related field with excellent academic records
* Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
* Fluent in English
What's in it for you
* Top-notch hardware "tech pack". The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
* Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
* Occasional company-wide and team events - both in-person and virtually!
* A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ located in Vienna's fintech hub (in the second district), as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
* Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
* A global Bitpanda team of fa
st-moving, talented, diverse people who are united (across cultures and timezones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to build, learn and make a meaningful impact as part of Bitpanda's incredible journey as Europe's #1 investment platform.