Equity makes a difference in our client's lives by helping them reach financial freedom through the inclusion of Alternative Investments and...
Equity makes a difference in our client's lives by helping them reach financial freedom through the inclusion of Alternative Investments and educating clients on the options available. We have a world class online investing portal called myEquity that helps clients manage their accounts and Equity University is the ultimate resource for wealth building and self-directed IRA investing education. You will have the rewarding opportunity to help our clients navigate the world of non-traditional investing.Equity also has a strong value based culture where associates are asked to be innovative, do the right thing for our clients and all within a fun and supportive environment. Our leaders come from a wide variety of well known organizations in the Banking, Investment and Operations industries and are all committed to the growth and development of our associates.
The Product Manager, Digital Asset Channel is the industry subject matter expert and architect for Equity Trust Company's (ETC) Digital Asset/Cryptocurrency strategy and solutions in this rapidly evolving asset class. Further. Builds ETC's digital asset brand by networking and providing thought leadership. Serves as a client advocate advancing all aspects of product features including pricing, functionality, optimization, experience, integrations, and competitive positioning.
* Acts as the internal and external architect for ETC digital asset offerings
* Interfaces with multiple areas of the Company (including ETS, Operations, Sales/Marketing and Legal) to drive various work-streams, product strategies, and adoption into multiple sales channels
* Develops an existing end-to-end client experience within multiple sales channels and positions ETC as the partner of choice for infrastructure needs for intermediaries
* Represents the Company in the industry and with ETC clients/distributors as the subject matter expert
* Assists the Sales/Marketing/Product/3rd Party Distribution teams in developing persuasive value proposition, solutions, and collateral
* Serves as an expert resource on ETC's online digital trading platform (performing client demos, navigation, training, and service support)
* Develops capabilities and partnerships to position the digital asset platform and broader ETC offerings via process, product differentiation, and competitive analysis using strong knowledge of the current market landscape
* Uses data and end-user research to inform decisions on product development and architecture
* Works directly with various stakeholders to develop innovative and bespoke solutions
* Participates as a subject matter expert in industry events and media providing thought leadership and enhancing ETC's brand in this space
* Makes presentations to senior leaders within the Company and client organizations
* Advocates for the client and effectively represents the Company
* Identifies and recommends process improvements
* Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
* Minimum 7 years of product management experience in an agile product development environment
* Bachelor's degree in Business or related field; in lieu of a degree, equivalent work experience may be considered
* MBA preferred
* Significant experience in the digital asset field
* Experience giving presentations to senior leaders, clients, and potential clients
* In-depth understanding of cryptocurrency and the broader digital asset space (i.e., digital securities and tokenization)
* Expert knowledge of blockchain architecture and use cases
* Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Expert knowledge of CRM
Equity Trust Company is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
* Pay Type Salary
* Westlake, OH 44145, USA