What You'll Do
Our Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for defining and driving the end-to-end customer success and technology ado...
What You'll Do
Our Customer Experience (CX) team is responsible for defining and driving the end-to-end customer success and technology adoption motion through the entire customer lifecycle. We're seeking a Senior Product Manager in Data Center Networking (ACI) and Hyperconverged infrastructure (Hyperflex) with the capability to understand customers' business outcome so as to accelerate adoption of Cisco Data Center technologies. In an effort to drive accelerated customer adoption the product manager will define our services to enable the growth of Hyperflex product line.
Core Responsibilities Include:
Who You'll Work With
- Identify customers challenges with adopting Cisco technologies and products
- Understand workloads and solutions that drive Hyperflex adoption
- Interlock with the BE to be in lockstep development of services
- Will participate in the ideation process, strategizing, bringing creative ideas, and proposing different services
- Coordination with marketing and enablement functions to ensure One Cisco representation to the customer
Under the direction of the CX product management leader for Data Center, you will collaborate with the key team members in CX Product Management, CX Enablement, Marketing, and Business Entity teams; as well as the Customer Support Specialist (CSS) community. Collaborate very closely with incubation team to develop new offers, and enablement of the same. Who You Are
You are an expert in hardware and software product management, with an ability to create effective and outcome-oriented offers. You will also be able to extend to other product specialty domains, to help drive cross-architecture customer solutions, relying on subject matter experts as required. You will also have a flair for understanding customer pain points and instrument solutions to address it. Required Skills:
- You've achieved your Bachelors degree and have 10+ years experience in a related role
- Explore opportunities execute plans to improve well-being of existing support services by enhancing offers, optimizing pricing, better communicating value propositions, improving process/tools.
- Drive portfolio level business alignment and consistency as needed.
- Investigate industry/customer/competitor trends, challenges and needs and translate these insights into actionable plan to drive real business outcome.
- Ensure effective interlock with key business partners to collaborate on forecast and business reviews .
- Monitor latest business performance for entire portfolio and by technology conduct deep-dives id required.
- Have comprehensive and in-depth understanding of Support service business metrics for both existing metrics and new metrics that are being developed. Provide inputs or requirement as needed.
- Support business cases, working with Finance and CX Operations.
- Understand business processes, tools and data sources that are relevant to business analysis and keep track of new development.
- Advocate for enhancement on analytics methodology, process, tools, etc.
- Familiarity with solutions such as VX Rail and HPE a plus
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.#li-sb4
- provided by Dice