Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and ...
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital & Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences, and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
As part of SD&I, the R&D team is focused on identifying, exploring and prototyping the the next big disruptive opportunities, informing and helping transform our businesses, and delivering Wells Fargo into the next generation of financial services.
As a key member of the R&D product team, you will be responsible for the product management of your product line. You will articulate the product vision, define the scope, prioritize your backlog, establish goals, and provide direction for teams to design, develop and deliver. You will also manage vendor relationships and technology partnerships. You will become the product expert for your area and able to represent at all levels within the organization and as well externally. You will be the champion of the customer, and have a strong sense of how your product differentiates against the competition.
You will drive the day-to-day product development velocity and ensure the team keep momentum and stay goal focused.
* 6+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Product management, product development, strategic planning, process management, change delivery or agile product owner
* Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a Matrix environment
* Experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
* Strong analytical skills with ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
* Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
* Experience with Agile methodology of project delivery
Other Desired Qualifications
* Experience of both working in enterprise roles and in startup environments.
* Experience with any of: blockchain, dApp. DAO, DLT, smart contracts, digital wallets. fintechs, neobanks, BaaS (banking as a service)
* Ability to travel up to 5% of the time
* Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.