We are looking for a talented and passionate Product Designer to join our small and focused team. You will play a vital role in shaping the ...
We are looking for a talented and passionate Product Designer to join our small and focused team. You will play a vital role in shaping the products and services for TRM. More broadly, you have an opportunity to make a distinctive impact in an industry that is deeply underserved by design. You must be a self-directed builder with clear visual design chops, excellent human-centered design thinking, and ability to communicate your ideas effectively.
* Run the full experience design process for TRM, from customer discovery and research through to concept development, wireframes, and high-fidelity mocks
* Art direct or design the visual design of the web and software applications, as well as marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to email campaigns, sales materials, and advertisements
* Take high-level customer needs and turn those into product ideas
* Lead customer discovery interviews and weekly product feedback sessions
* Stay current on emerging UX trends both within and outside of crypto
* Develop a deep understanding of crypto and blockchain to inform product design & direction
* Collaborate with and present work to a range of stakeholders including teammates, customers,
* Help establish the design culture and team at TRM
We are looking for designers with:
* 5+ years experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
* Experience leading full-stack product design and shipping intuitive products that people love
* Editorial eye and strong design voice
* Experience working directly with engineers to see product through to implementation
* Strong online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, sketches, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes) is required to apply for this role.
* Comfortable with public speaking
* Willingness to roll up your sleeves in a fast-paced startup environment
* Experience hiring and managing individual contributors
* Bonus: Experience with UX design for complex enterprise applications and workflows
* Substantial equity grant
* Competitive salary
* Paid time off
* Medical, dental, & vision insurance
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Apple equipment
* Commuter Subsidies
* Community Involvement (4 hours per month of paid volunteer time)
* Company-sponsored personal coaching and trainings
* Company-sponsored off-sites & adventures
* Much more...
TRM is the blockchain intelligence company. TRM blends blockchain data with threat intelligence to detect crypto-related fraud and financial crime. Our mission is to build a safer financial system for billions of people. TRM is backed by leading investors like PayPal, Y Combinator, and Initialized Capital.
Our culture is creative, collaborative, and hypothesis-driven. We focus on creating the best products possible with low ego and high productivity. Our team members have deep experience from both the public sector and the private sector - from leading investigations at Coinbase and the US Secret Service, to building scalable distributed architecture at VMWare and Amazon.
TRM Labs is an equal opportunity employer.