We are a brand new trading platform for digital currency exchanges and because of the big boom around bitcoin, we've been successful in gett...
We are a brand new trading platform for digital currency exchanges and because of the big boom around bitcoin, we've been successful in getting our users the best prices with the best liquidity. Our team is still fairly small and we're definitely in startup mode. But because of our small team, you'll be able to make a huge impact!
This is a brand new opening for someone who has:
- Five years software engineering experience
- Strong experience developing large-scale concurrent, event-driven distributed systems
- Prior working experience with public key cryptography (and blockchain)
- Server side and blockchain experience is a plus
- Strong CS fundamentals, including good working knowledge of algorithms, data structures, distributed systems
- Good practical knowledge of SQL in general and mysql in particular
- Rigor in engineering processes and best-practices (eg code reviews, automated testing, OOP)
- Passion for innovation and for working in early stage startups
What You Need for this PositionMore Than 5 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Blockchain Developer - 100% REMOTE with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : GB1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.*
Nitu Gulati-Pauly - VP of Recruiting - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.