A consumer product company specializing in cryptocurrency is expanding their backend engineering teams with hires at the the senior and prin...
A consumer product company specializing in cryptocurrency is expanding their backend engineering teams with hires at the the senior and principal level. Currently hiring for highly experienced software engineers with a blend of specializations including microservice API design and development, distributed systems, cloud-native technologies, and others to help build not only their current core platform, but their ever expanding new offerings.
The ideal candidate has deep experience in a modern web backend OOP (Golang, Ruby, Python, and/or NodeJS). Their applications are built on a multi-lingual set of microservices (mainly Golang), so the preferred candidate has experience in the Go programming language or strong desire to learn by transitioning from another similar OOP.
As these positions will be focused on new development on a massive platform, the specific languages, tools, and frameworks can be learned by the right engineer who comes in with a background in complex systems and the right mentality.
in new product development working with modern tools, specific tools and technologies are less important than bringing a solid engineering foundation, excellent communication, and previous experience in a software product shop.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ years of professional experience in software development for principal, 5+ for senior
- System design and architecture
- Complex, distributed systems
- Previous work in consumer product, SaaS, or high scale startup
- Strong to expert level skills in a major backend language - Golang, Ruby, Python, Node, Rust, etc.
- Microservices design, development, and implementation
- Familiarity with cloud-native principals
- Dedicated work in Go
- Software and system architecture
- Blockchain / distributed leger experience
- Docker and other related tools for containerized development
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or similar field
You Will Receive The Following Benefits
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190K/year, DOE
- Sign on bonus
- Large RSU package
- 401(k) with matching
- Medical insurance - 100% premium paid for employee, plus high contribution for dependents
- Supplemental insurances
- Extensive PTO - vacation, volunteer, holidays, parental, etc.
- Stipends for commuting/office, gym, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.