Sweat Equity Ventures is a VC firm with a new model of investing meant to massively accelerate momentum and value. We supercharge ...
Sweat Equity Ventures is a VC firm with a new model of investing meant to massively accelerate momentum and value. We supercharge founding teams with world-class talent in go-to market, business & product strategy, pricing, sales, operations and recruiting. Our experts have built teams, driven growth, priced new SaaS offerings, and built monetization for generational companies such as MongoDB, LinkedIn, Salesforce, Uber, Facebook and others.
We are looking for principal level software engineers to function as a tech lead at one of our startups. Desired subject matter expertise vary across areas such as web, distributed systems, and ML.
Our team focuses on forming and scaling technology startups innovating in areas such as Blockchain, GovTech, Education, Productivity, Zero Code Platforms, Collaboration, Security, FinTech, Machine Learning, Internet of Things, etc. These companies range from early stage to growth stage startups.
These are FTE positions with our portfolio companies which range in industry and size. The opportunities range from 100% remote friendly to being based in locations such as San Francisco, Palo Alto, and Seattle.
- Partner closely with founders on finding product market fit
- Work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced startup environment
- Architect and lead the development of software systems from the ground up
- Help hire and mentor new engineers
- Sample technologies include Typescript, React.js, Vue.js, Node.js, GraphQL, Swift, Web Assembly, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS (varies based on the company and role)
We will contact individuals as soon as we identify a potential match. Once contacted, a member of our team will explain our VC recruiting model, get to know you better, and share relevant startup opportunities within our portfolio with you.