Start-up with excellent funding seeking?embedded principal software developers with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a ...
Start-up with excellent funding seeking?embedded principal software developers with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong understanding of IP based communication protocols, to assist in the development of connectivity of devices to cloud-based systems.? Be a part of the most talented group ever formed to?develop provider grade 5G, secured, IoT & ioXt solutions to create the future of connectivity.??
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Design, test and debug software while defining requirements
- Develop on prototype hardware including embedded firmware development in battery powered devices
- Work in an Agile software development environment with teams of embedded and cloud engineers
- Design, test and debug software
- implement embedded Linux applications and drivers, and cloud-hosted applications
- Implement and validate communications protocols and corresponding security features
- create architecture documentation
- Must work in the office with the teams, no remote or offset hours
- Collaborate with remote developers
- 7 years embedded development?
- Proficiency in Java, Python, C++.
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as: TCP,? TLS,? MQTT &? HTTPS.
- 1 years cloud IoT platforms (AWS and/or Azure)
- 3 years security protocols and methods across devices, connectivity, cloud, and user interfaces.
- 1 year developing for cellular devises Zigbee / BLE/ Z-Wave / OCF / WiFi?
- blockchain solutions experience (preferred)