* Design, test and debug software while defining requirements
* Develop on prototype hardware including embedded firmware development in bat...
- Design, test and debug software while defining requirements
- Develop on prototype hardware including embedded firmware development in battery powered devices
- Work in an Agile software development environment with teams of embedded and cloud engineers
- Design, test and debug software
- implement embedded Linux applications and drivers, and cloud-hosted applications
- Implement and validate communications protocols and corresponding security features
- create architecture documentation
- Must work in the office with the teams, no remote or offset hours
- Collaborate with remote developers
Join our team! We are seeking embedded principal software developers with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a strong understanding of IP based communication protocols, to assist in the development of connectivity of devices to cloud-based systems. Be a part of the most talented group ever formed to develop provider grade 5G, blockchain secured, ioXt solutions to create the future of connectivity. Requirements:
- 10+ years of embedded development
- Proficiency in Java, Python, C++.
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as TCP, TLS, MQTT & HTTPS.
- 3 years of cloud IoT platforms (AWS and/or Azure)
- 3 years of security protocols and methods across devices, connectivity, cloud, and user interfaces.
- 1 year developing for cellular devises Zigbee / BLE/ Z-Wave / OCF / WiFi
- 1-year blockchain solutions.