Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, our client is on the forefront of mobile technology...
Rated as one of the Top 100 Technology Providers by Broadband Communities, our client is on the forefront of mobile technology and growing rapidly. You will have the opportunity for a rewarding career in telecommunications, focusing on solutions that deliver the coverage needed in today's world and that anticipate the needs of tomorrow. We are currently seeking highly motivated and dynamic individuals to join the our client's team and the largest network deployment initiative in the US.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $175,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
In this role you will implement software and communication protocols to connect devices to cloud based systems. You will also design, test and debug software while working closely with other teams to define requirements. Development tasks may include embedded firmware development in battery powered devices, embedded Linux applications and drivers, and cloud hosted applications. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in security protocols and methods.
- 10+ years embedded development experience.
- Proficiency in Java, Python, C++.
- Familiarity with communication protocols such as TCP, TLS, MQTT, and HTTPS.
- Experience with cloud IoT platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Strong understanding of security across devices, connectivity, cloud, and user interfaces.
- Experience with Zigbee, Z-Wave, OCF, WiFi, BLE and Cellular devices desired.
- Strong understanding of IP based communications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science in Computer Engineering
- Experience with blockchain solutions.
- Experience with development on prototype hardware.
- Experience development architecture documentation.
- Experience with remote development teams.
- Experience working with standards organizations.
skills: IoT and or Blockchain experience is a MUST.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business-identifying the ideal professionals for an organization's culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.