Principal Security Engineer - Blockchain and FX Trading Principal Security Engineer - Blockchain and FX Trading - Skills Required - Informat...
Principal Security Engineer - Blockchain and FX Trading Principal Security Engineer - Blockchain and FX Trading - Skills Required - Information Security, Blockchain, Java, Networking/Security Protocols, NoSQL, HyperLedger, Cryptography, Corda, Merkle
If you are a skilled HANDS-ON Information Security Engineer with experience or an interest in blockchain technology/foreign exchange/financial markets, please read on!
This will be a full-time in-house role.
Title: Principal Security Engineer - Blockchain and FX Trading
Pay: $140K-$175K+ (DOE) + stock options + full benefits + bonus program + PTO
Location: Downtown San Francisco
We are in a rare position where we have clients that have been waiting for this solution and are eager to start, while simultaneously not having any competitors within either the FX or Blockchain space. We are a well-funded, growing company working on bleeding-edge technology requiring solutions that have yet to be invented.
Sound like fun??
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Solving problems in better ways most wouldn't think about
- Accomplishing any task/challenge given a reasonable amount of time
**What You Need for this Position**
- 5+ years working experience
- BSCS degree or equivalent experience
- Expert in Java and/or C++ (must be open to both)
- Strong information security experience
- Hands-on experience with developing on at least one backend blockchain codebase
- Strong understanding of the cryptographic principles and data dependencies
- Experience and understanding of major consensus protocols, asymmetric encryption, Merkle trees, hash functions, key-value database
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, and various design patterns
Nice to Have:
- Experience and/or interest in foreign exchange (FX), financial markets, or blockchain technology
- Experience with extending core Blockchain functionality, such as changes to Bitcoin or Ethereum VM
- Experience with various P2P communication protocols
- Experience with some of the following: concurrency and synchronization, common IPC/RPC methods and patterns, queuing patterns and pipeline design, messaging systems and patterns, virtual memory management
**What's In It for You**
- Family friendly work environment
- COMPETITIVE base salary + GENEROUS stock options
- We promote career growth!
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest engineers in the area
So, if you are a strong hands-on Principal Security Engineer, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Principal Security Engineer - Blockchain and FX Trading*