Description Come join Intuit as a Principal Product Manager in the Office of the Innovation and Advanced Technology (IAT) Group. Intuit is g...
Description Come join Intuit as a Principal Product Manager in the Office of the Innovation and Advanced Technology (IAT) Group. Intuit is going through a period of transformational change as we identify the major technology and design trends that are needed to deliver on our mission to power prosperity around the world. Our group is focused on accelerating the future at Intuit, through research, prototypes, visualizations and storytelling.
As the way people live and work evolves, we are discovering new design & technology solutions to meet these changes. In order to power prosperity around the world for individuals and small businesses we explore: Distributed Ledger Technology, Machine Learning/AI, Conversational UI, Immersive Media, and Data Visualization. Our projects vary, from design-led and technology-led self started explorations to collaborations with the core businesses.
The Principal Product Manager will be part of a team of other product managers reporting to the Director of Product and Program Management.
We re currently seeking a Product Manager with passion and user empathy. Our ideal candidate is an experienced product owner with a background in research, design, and/or software development and brings a passion for creating great products.
- Define new products that make consumers and small businesses successful through application of Lean Startup principles to identify new product opportunities, validate concepts, and drive the development lifecycle
- Bring empathy and a user-centered approach to all functionality and product decisions
- Understand the business value behind product decisions and advocate for solutions that bring both user and business value
- Partner with UX and research teams to coordinate user research and optimize the user experience
- Drive sprint planning for multiple teams of software engineers to deliver product
- Work closely with customer experience, sales and marketing partners in defining new product direction and optimizing existing functionality
- Use analytics (both pre- and post-feature release) to make data-driven product decisions
- Develop and own the roadmap for specific experience and product areas
- Passion for creating great products specifically in the area of distributed ledger technologies
- 10+ years of consumer product management experience.
- An affinity for a fast-paced, changing environment
- Track record of building successful products