Blume Global (formerly REZ-1) is empowering a new era of supply chain innovators to accelerate their businesses and deliver products and ser...
Blume Global (formerly REZ-1) is empowering a new era of supply chain innovators to accelerate their businesses and deliver products and services more efficiently and effectively. We're drawing on more than two decades of experience to build a purpose-driven, growth-focused global supply chain ecosystem that aligns asset management, real-time visibility and financial settlement-all on one platform.
As part of Blume solution development team you will use the latest innovations in artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, blockchain, big data, intelligent robotic process automation and Internet of Things to create a vibrant supply chain ecosystem that is truly collaborative, purposeful and focused on real value creation.
This is a newly created position due to growth and our mission to disrupt the market with new & innovative technology. Come make your mark & plant your seeds - - it's your time to BLUME!
As a Technical/Principal Lead Engineer you will:
- Lead a team of developers on-site and off-shore towards building a world class product
- Be passionate & creative and work to understand the functional requirements of our products
- Collaborate with people from multiple departments to ensure smooth delivery and release of product functionalities.
If you are energetic, passionate about taking up a new challenge then we are interested in speaking to you.
- Lead a team of developers to build and release robust products for Blume Global catering multiple customers.
- Understand the functional/system requirements of the product, translate them into a good design (technical) so that it can be developed by the associates.
- Be a strong technical lead and a role model so that team can count on for any guidance on technical design/architecture.
- On a regular basis - do design, code reviews and provide constructive feedback to the associates so that they get motivated and be more productive.
- Be a strong mentor and guide to the team.
- Capacity / Resource planning based on multiple functionalities to be added to the products over multiple release cycle.
- Be a single point of SME for any technical challenges faced by the team - to help and guide them in right direction.
- Identify and nurture potential leaders in the team.
- Minimum 8-10+ years of software development experience in a Product Development Company (Preferred).
- Though this is a Lead position - any one with a strong hands-on experience is definitely preferred.
Please email your resume to:
- provided by Dice java, full stack