Fast growing enterprise trading platform is expanding rapidly. CTO is seeking principal Java engineers for critical platform compo...
Fast growing enterprise trading platform is expanding rapidly. CTO is seeking principal Java engineers for critical platform component Build.
Roles are Full time and 100 % Remote.
Tremendous opportunity- Fintech, Blockchain experience is not required
- World Class Microservices
- Blockchain Trading Platform
- Capital Markets
- 100% Remote
You will work with developers, designers, and product managers to implement features for trading platform and other internal applications. You will be working on significant critical projects and will take responsibility for all facets of the development process. You will support and mentor other team members to improve team performance and velocity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in fintech and build expertise in capital markets and blockchain technology.
If you're creative, versatile, and passionate about building exceptional software, we want to hear from you!
● Develop new applications and services, including database design either individually or as part of a team.
● Maintain and enhance existing code; analyze and review existing databases; review and document existing code.
● Analyze and understand business and user needs to determine feasibility of design within time/cost constraints.
● Monitor and troubleshoot production issues, and participate in an on-call rotation. ● Work with the broader team, including DevOps, architects, QA, Product, and Marketing to understand project limitations, capability/interface/performance requirements, and integrations with legacy systems. ●
Ad-hoc reporting, database updates, and other data analysis and manipulation.
● Create unit tests and help with broader integration and system testing, including procedures and documentation.
● Coordinate software deployments and monitor applications to ensure specifications are met Job
● 5+ years of recent software development experience.
● Strong development experience using Kotlin or Java, preferably with Java version 1.8 or later. ● Strong analytical skills.
● Proficiency in Object Oriented design and programming.
● Experience with build management tools, preferably Maven. ● Experience with version control tool, preferably Git. ●
Proficiency with IDE-based development, especially in Eclipse or IntelliJ. ● Proficiency building unit tests / integration tests using JUnit or similar.
● SQL/NoSQL development experience
●Experience building RESTful web services Preferred
● Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
● Experience with Node.js
● Experience with Asynchronous messaging technologies such as Google Pub/Sub, JMS, Apache Kafka, Apache Pulsar, or RabbitMQ. ● Experience with production trouble shooting and analysis using log / debugging tools such as Splunk, AppDynamics.
● Experience with building applications using container technologies such as Docker. Skills Exposure ● Training and mentoring ● Informal Leadership ● CI/CD Integration (Jenkins / Docker)
● Pipeline Process (Kubernetes) ● Architecture and Design Principles for new Development
● Refactoring / Re-architecture of Legacy Code ● Transaction Handling across DBs/Services