You will play a strategic role in delivering new analytics offerings in the enterprise blockchain space. This position will play a pivotal r...
You will play a strategic role in delivering new analytics offerings in the enterprise blockchain space. This position will play a pivotal role in designing and delivering an analytics platform for the enterprise blockchain.
We move fast, putting real product in customers' hands, and iterate and learn as we move towards scale. This will allow you to make an immediate, high impact within a small, and nimble team.
What You'll Do
- Drive and own modern Front End methodology and practice throughout the team
- Champion and deliver great user experience Work with close cross-functional alignment with designers, fellow engineers, and the product and business stakeholders
- Move fast on a SaaS product as part of a platform team that practices rapid iteration and continuous delivery.
- Plan, architect and develop technical direction of Front End technology and component stack.
- Use leading technologies and the right tools for the right job.
- Write readable, maintainable code that is built to scale.
- Stay up-to-date on technical options and help select the right technology for each task.
- Mentor fellow engineers and review code
Who you are
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the code you write
- A strong engineer, coder and someone who can lead by example.
- Someone who takes initiative and successfully collaborates with all parts of the organization. You will be part of a small team that is focused on getting things done.
- Comfortable with fluid requirements and ability to pivot easily.
- Passionate about building a platform and product that users will love.
What We're Looking For Technically
- Deep experience with React and GraphQL
- Strong engineering fundamentals
- B.S. or M.S in Comp Sci and/or 7+ years of industry experience
- Experience building large scale applications to production
- Fluent in test automation and continuous integration
- Strong desire to constantly improve development processes
Kaleido is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here: