About ConsenSys Health:
ConsenSys Health helps the healthcare industry operate Ethereum-based solutions
for cybersecurity, compliance, privacy, bioethics and identity with the deep technical
capabilities of ConsenSys to advance the healthcare industry.
We want our team, and the world, to think of the work we're doing as
life-and-death-significant. Critical for the future of humanity. While we laugh and
have a good time, it's no joke, because of how much our results MATTER.
We use innovations, e.g. blockchain and machine learning, to create sustainable
and value-based healthcare.
Working with a resourceful group of DevOps and The Project Phoenix (book)
believers, use your DevOps skills to build applications and systems that will help our
customers showcase their new and disruptive enterprise software. ConsenSys
Health works alongside customer clouds and integrates with public clouds like AWS,
Azure, Google Cloud, etc.. You will join a team of talented HealthTech engineers
who are building software solutions to improve Precision Medicine in Health IT.
Your day will be filled with a range of tools, infrastructure and services - new and
existing - with an aim to elegantly and efficiently solve problems and deliver
practical, maintainable and scalable solutions. A few times a week you'll be working
with new customers and prospects. We are obsessed about our customers'
experience and you'll work closely with our developers and customer success
engineers to solve problems.
Desirable skills and experience
● BA/BS in Computer Science or 4 years equivalent experience
● Solid foundation of automating and scripting configuration tasks, e.g.
Ansible, Chef, Terraform
● Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging
skills and strong experience with Java 8/J2EE distributed application
development, REST, and domain model Microservices, Spring Boot, API
● Node.js, PHP, Java-script, jQuery, socket.io), Web servers (Apache),
● Knowledge of programming languages like Java, Python or Golang
● Java Spring Boot strong nice-to-have.
● Highly Proficient with modern Unix/Linux operating systems/distributions
● You have experience with cluster management systems (Kubernetes,
● Experience with CI/CD, containers and/or virtualization, web servers, and
● Effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills
and ability to relate to people at any level of business and management
● Aptitude and attributes to dig in and learn are vital for our team
Bonus Health Points
● Professional experience as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
● Experience building and maintaining large distributed systems
● Experience managing internal and/or external customer requirements
● Contributed to open-source, Blockchain, Decentralized Identity, Linux for
Health, Sidetree, Larvel, MS SQL, Kendo-UI, AJAX, jQuery.
ConsenSys Health is a spin-off from ConsenSys, one of the world's largest
blockchain companies. ConsenSys solves the biggest problems in healthcare. We
are part of an ecosystem of technology and industry partners who drive positive,
inclusive change in healthcare and the life sciences.
ConsenSys Health is 100% remote and work-from-anywhere company. We are
primarily sourcing full-time opportunities to fill (W2), we have some part-time and
1099/subcontracting opportunities. While 100% virtual, our team meets often
throughout the day with and without video to talk about what we're doing that day,
what we need help with, and general socializing. A sense of humor and humility is
required to be successful with our team. If you like being autonomous, digging into
business, health, and technology challenges, ConsenSys Health is virtually a win for
you (and us).
Contract / Full-Time / Part-Time / Work From Home / Remote