A digitization blockchain asset servicing/settlement platform that transforms trade finance/supply chain data to a certified pool of digitiz...
A digitization blockchain asset servicing/settlement platform that transforms trade finance/supply chain data to a certified pool of digitized trade-ready assets, with a machine learning aspect is looking for a Principal software engineer to join their team in Boston.
As a principal engineer, you will be building two of their next generation products into a microservices architecture, and migrating everything to the cloud - Their IncBlock platform and 360 platform. Remote start
Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Computer Science degree or relatable
- 10 years' experience of software development
- Modern Cloud Experience
- Passionate for software development
- Work in a collaborative team
- Results oriented
- Experience in building out Microservices in .NETCORE/ - Open to Open source
- Ability to migrate Azure/ AWS
- Experience of building Microservices
- Knowledge of React
- Transition to a microservices architecture
- Building Rest APIS.
- Scaling their trading platform out to increase ingestion of machine learning data endpoints
- Provide insights and technical expertise
- Help drive strategic plans
- Competitive Salary: Up to $230K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Vision plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Remote work offered
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients. - provided by Dice