Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our c...
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at .
Program Manager - O&G Midstream Consulting
- Be able to lead projects and programs for Pipeline Logistics for Oil, Gas and Power implementations
- Have client discussions regarding implementation and impact of best practices
- Provide advisory services on design, implementation and deployment of custom and be-spoke midstream solutions
- Have a good understanding of key products and leading vendors on midstream operations
- Should have an in-depth understanding on nominations, scheduling, planning, inventory management, storage contracts from the perspective of pipeline operators and shippers
- Take understanding of current processes around order-to-cash functions and map that onto the clients existing or future processes
- Work across multiple levels and multi-cultural teams
- Maintain highly effective communication with client senior management
- Respond to RFX from client and prospects and manage the sales process
Basic (Required) Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas logistics value chain
- At least 10 years of industry work experience with 4 years of experience in comparable consulting services
- Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 7 years of experience in managerial capacity on Oil Midstream business area in large enterprise environments
- Experience in working with senior business stakeholders in designing solution options
- Should have managed at least three large engagements in the related business area
- Should have worked on at least one project which had an application of Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Machine Learning, Blockchain or Predictive Analytics
- Understanding of and/or experience on common industry products and their implementation challenges and risks
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
- Ability to interact at all levels of clients organizations.
- Proven track record in program/ project management
- Proven ability to lead multidisciplinary teams and to build strong relationships with clients
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
- provided by Dice