One of our premier global clients is looking for a Pre-Sales Technical Consultant in New York City, NY for a permanent fulltime (FTE) engage...
One of our premier global clients is looking for a Pre-Sales Technical Consultant in New York City, NY for a permanent fulltime (FTE) engagements. If interested, please submit your resume indicating preferred position title with (a) date of availability (b) current location (c) desired salary?
- Previous experience with IBM, Oracle, Adobe, Sales Force, SAP is preferred.
- Experience in Marketing Cloud / Enterprise Solutions with Adobe (Marketing Cloud), IBM (Silverpop), Oracle (Marketing Cloud), SAP (Hybris) and Marketo are the key.
About the Client: Known for Multichannel Marketing Hubs and Multichannel Campaign Management, my Client is cloud enabled by the world s first marketing data blockchain. With its big data-driven, AI-powered, omnichannel approach, my client is changing the marketing automation landscape worldwide.
My Client is the employer of your choice who choose their employees very carefully and consider only candidates who possess strong technical, written and verbal communication skills. You must bring expertise in understanding and communicating issues, and be able to research, propose, design, develop and implement technical solutions to intricate business problems. Our employees need to exhibit willingness for excellence and strive for complete customer satisfaction. You need to be ready, willing and able to provide leadership to our clients, and demonstrate confidence in your capabilities. If you think you are the one who meets the above criteria, we are looking for you. Please email your resume ASAP.
Pre-Sales Technical Consultant:
Reporting to Executive Vice President (Sales) Americas, you will work with other members of the Sales, Inside Sales and Channel teams.
Working with Internal Stake Holders, you will be interacting with Product Team, Customer Success, Account Manager, Campaign Manager, HR, Finance & Administration.
Primary responsibilities will be to:
- To qualify prospects while introducing the solution and determine technical and business requirements to ensure all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution pitch
- Taking responsibility of the revenue target being set for the region for the particular financial year and working towards achieving the target
- Provide technical solutions in consultation with technical team within agreed timeframes and deadlines as requested by sales/account management
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Deliver detailed demo of the solution/product and provide documents/training to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Create documentation on functionalities of the solution/product including business use cases with technical explanations wherever needed
- Work with Product Management to provide feedback on issues with current solution/product to provide input around existing functionalities and also new features & capabilities
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues/peers updated on activities where collaboration is needed
- Able to understand business drivers and challenges involved in implementation and dependencies on customers during new engagement kick-off
- Provide an accurate and timely management information, to include proposal review, commercial bids, project timeline and summary
- Adhere to the Company s Quality and Business Processes in order to follow a discipline within the team and organization.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- 8-12+ years experience working as a Pre-Sales Consultant, ideally for a SaaS/PaaS/CRM solutions company or from agencies implementing projects in software product and services domain.
- Prior responsibility for all digital / marketing strategies and technical aspects of the sales cycle (including Value Selling)
- Possess a good understanding of platforms/architecture, and the solution implementation lifecycle
- Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Possess a proven track record of demonstrating software tool solutions and executing successful proof of concept plans to enterprise prospects
- Worked with channel and partner networks will be an added benefit
- Bachelor s degree in business administration, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Able to multi-task, organize and be result oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English and local language.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented
- provided by Dice