What You'll Do
The Customer Experience (CX) Practice Lead is a key member of the team that drives CX offer development and establishment fo...
What You'll Do
The Customer Experience (CX) Practice Lead is a key member of the team that drives CX offer development and establishment for our CX Global Service Provider (SP) go-to-market. The Practice Lead works with CX SP Product Management and Development Teams to build, incubate and establish repeatable, high value service offerings aligned to our key architectural and solution priorities. You'll be the lead interface between Product Management and CX Delivery in the America's region.
In this dynamic position you'll engage the Cisco field organizations and select SP customers providing communications, technical subject matter expertise, and support for the launch of new offers aligned to specific architectures including: mass scale networking, operational transformation and telco/mobile cloud.
The role requires strong consultative and technical skills to enable the field teams to utilize our CX SP offerings to drive end-to-end customer success throughout their lifecycle journey. This specific position will require expertise in SP Networking, Mass Scale Networking, Automation, Orchestration and Service Assurance. Having knowledge and experience with the latest emerging architectures and SP strategies is critical.
Other Responsibilities Include:
Who You'll Work With
- Positioning our SP Portfolio with Cisco CX BDM and Services Sales teams
- Capturing field and customer feedback and requirements
- Coordinating the support of structured market trials for launching offers
- Establish key relationships to ensure alignment and adoption of offers
- Maintain tight interlock with the Customer Success and Business Development teams supporting other architectures to ensure consistent engagement processes
- Ensure an appropriate GTM and commercial strategy is matched with the architectures
- Work with product and portfolio management resources, and CX Operations, to define and improve portfolio metrics and reporting of the portfolio
- Sales escalation support for offer positioning either through direct involvement or by coordinating the needed experts.
- Maintain an accurate understanding of key portfolio metrics including business pipeline and sales results for the architectures and offerings
The CX Practice function resides in the CX SP Product Management organization and is responsible for developing and launching SP focused services offerings that will monetize customer success. Under the direction of the CX Practice Leader, you will work with the key stakeholders in CX Product Management, CX Enablement, CX Business Development, Sales and BE teams. As Cisco transitions to and matures its customer experience processes, tools, and engagement model, this role will be critical in defining and improving the CX Platform for the global Service Provider market.Who You Are
You are a motivated self-starter with a commitment to self-improvement and new learnings. You are an authority in one or more defined technical domains, with an ability to convey the value of complex technologies in concise business terms to help drive adoption of cross-architecture customer solutions. You've demonstrated your ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and have organizational skills to conduct multiple projects with tight deadlines. You have a strong executive presence, cross-group collaboration and interpersonal skills that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly-matrixed organization.Our minimum requirements are the following:
- You've achieved a Bachelor's degree; Masters' preferred.
- Have 10+ years' experience in SP production infrastructures and operational processes
- Experience in Consulting, Architecture, or Product Management for sophisticated technologies, preferably in the area of SP Networking, Virtualization, and Operational Transformation
- Knowledge of emerging architectures and approaches including microservices, containers, SRE and Web scale operations
- You excel in a highly matrixed organization with an ability to work closely with senior leadership, sales and product management to enable their objectives
- Demonstrated ability to develop compelling persona-based technical and business-level messaging. Ability to explain complex technology concepts via simple and intuitive communications
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills with the flexibility to shift priority projects as required
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills as well as analytical skills to develop insights into complex business issues
- Are exhilarated by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, with changing priorities
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.#li-sb4
- provided by Dice