Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today's businesses. As a Security Consultant, you...
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today's businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM's clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for defining software compile strategies.
* Collaborate on developing the programming model for quantum computing platform, interacting with IBM Research and Systems team.
* Collaborate with the hardware design team to optimize post quantum computing algorithms with hardware architecture.
* Knowledge of modern processor instruction set architecture. Basic familiarity with quantum logic operations.
* Ability to clearly communicate technical details and concept.
* Good experience in compiler backends, such as code generation, performance analysis, and code optimization.
* Track record of analyzing and solving complex technical problems.
* Experience with PKI infrastructure - Active Directory or LDAP management, configuration or design, PKI X509, SSO across multiple domains, 2FA via PIV or CAC, scripting and coding
* Research, innovate and where possible automate approaches for system administration
* Develop crypto libraries that will interact with a variety of blockchains, including Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum
* Research, design, develop, and validate security technologies
* Implement new features and enhance existing features
* Development of rapid prototypes
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 4+ years of software development experience
* 4+ years of experience in crafting and developing mission critical, large-scale web-based applications
* 4+ years of REST API development with JSON-based payloads
* 2+ years Knowledge of front-end and back-end compiler techniques.
* 4+ years Solid knowledge base and experience in the following areas: C or C++programing, algorithm & data structures, compiler theory. - Deep understanding in core Java, J2EE, databases and web technologies
* Experience in object-oriented analysis and design
* Experience in cryptography and web application security
* Experience in Agile development
* Excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment working with research communities and major opensource projects - openquantumsafe
* Security clearance: DoD Secret Clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.