Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digita...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue. For more information on the company, please visit our website at or our LinkedIn community.
Synechron Inc is seeking Portfolio Manager with in financial services to join our Coral Springs, Florida team a long Term contact.
- Establish an effective program governance structure and provide direction and oversight of multiple programs and projects for a specific client portfolio.
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful portfolio delivery. Partner with the client, client partner, client executives, service partner, service executives, and other key stakeholders to determine strategic objectives and critical success factors.
- Ability to manage multiple account projects with matrix management/influence across company.
- Participate in business development activities, meet with prospective/current clients to facilitate solutioning and deal planning as appropriate.
- Aggregates and summarizes information across all projects/programs to provide a high-level executive dashboard of portfolio status to Steering Committee, executive management and other key stakeholders.
- Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions.
- Ensure a consistent usage of standard program and project management practices enterprise wide
- Assess project plans and charters for completeness and quality; execute project health checks
- Fosters a high-performance matrix team by identifying resources and skillsets needed and implementing a management plan to ensure successful delivery of the overall portfolio
- Define portfolio governance outlining roles/responsibilities, decision rights, and clearly defined escalation path.
- Ensure success criteria is defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to expect outcomes.
Required Qualifications For Consideration
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- 10-12 years of relevant project and program experience and\or relevant consulting experience
- Experience working with client facing projects \ organizations Conversions, Implementations,
- Experience in driving large scale programs/projects and accounts
- Experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams
- Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project or program management processes and methodologies, as well as, project lifecycle
- Familiarity with Project Management tools, especially Microsoft Project
- Bachelor's in Computer Science / Information Technology or related fields.
MUST Language Skills
- provided by Dice