What You'll Do
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Customer Experience (CX) Team to accelerate the company transition into a recurri...
What You'll Do
At Cisco, we are building the world's best Customer Experience (CX) Team to accelerate the company transition into a recurring revenue software-centric model. We're looking for a dynamic Portfolio Manager to join us on this transformation journey.
In this high-impact role, you can;
Your work will include the following responsibilities:
- Help shape the future of a multi-billion-dollar portfolio for CX
- Define offer structure, value exchange, market potential for the next generation portfolio
- Drive interlock with multiple technology-specific product teams to co-design and co-sponsor these new offers
- Work collaboratively across Field, Delivery, Sales Enablement, Partner Enablement etc. to drive adoption and bookings associated with these offers.
- Drive continual improvements to increase value as well as improve efficiency to increase top line and bottom line on the offer.
- Drive relentless customer obsession throughout the offer life cycle.
- Be a champion for the vision of the next-gen portfolio across Cisco
Who You'll Work With
- Responsible for roadmap, prioritization, market and competitive intelligence
- Determine business requirements, technical considerations and strategic objectives.
- Capture and document market needs and product requirements necessary to succeed in the markets we serve - use cases, personas, cross-functional deliverables.
- Work with engineering and delivery to manage the release process and tightly integrate and balance functionality and feasibility, and manage implementation timeline through understanding of the underlying architecture
- Take accountability for the realization of the product vision through company adoption, consistency across multiple architectures and customer/partner adoption.
- Monitor customer, partner, sales, delivery feedback and key metrics to continuously improve product features and performance
- Develop value proposition messaging to address customer, partner, analyst, press, and employee audiences
When you work with us, you'll regularly influence our CX Leadership Team, enabling them to make effective and informed decisions on CX life cycle offers while we transform Cisco's overall sales and go-to-market approach. You'll build a strong network of cross-functional partners across CX and Cisco to help our business grow profitably. As a trusted adviser, you will synthesize your insights from customer and partner interactions as well as from the field and delivery to drive improvements in our portfolio.
You'll join a high-performing, well-respected team who exists to make Cisco's customers successful across the customer life cycle. Customer Experience is the perception of CISCO's brand across the customer life cycle, and it starts after the customer buys our product. The offers and associated monetization will ensure our customers love using our products, love implementing our product, love our support, and eventually become an evangelist and advocate for Cisco products and services. Who You Are
With combined 7+ years of experience in a top management consulting firm plus experience as a software/ services/ or customer success Product manager, you have proven abilities to deliver strong outcomes as a product strategy manager.
You excel at solving complex problems with analytical skills; you back up your recommendations with strong data, know your customers and excel at transforming market dynamics and business requirements into a successful product strategy.
You can convey the most complex concepts in the simplest of terms. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of sensitive and confidential issues. You have familiarity with Agile methodologies and Design Sprints
You have deep understanding of Design Thinking and its application for Support Offers including Journey Mapping. You have understanding of APIs and Analytics
At minimum, we require:
3+ or more years of related business experience
4+ years post-MBA experience in a product strategy or product management capacity
Demonstrated experience in driving strategy and risk management Why Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
#LI-SB4 - provided by Dice