Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial se...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Support project portfolio prioritization and intake of new projects
- Designing and producing regular Project Program portfolio updates and Board level reports that support effective decision making
- Own and continuously improve Global Projects Portal as a central repository for all Change Projects
- Administration of risks and issues.
- Project metrics reporting and project finance management reporting
- Facilitation of internal and external meetings.
- Assist Project Sponsors, Project Managers, and teams to build business cases and project briefs
- Managing a lessons learned repository
- Managing time writing for business change projects
- Support PMO on capacity planning
- Support PMO on streamlining project initiation process
- Develop project process map
- provided by Dice