Pacific Life is investing in bright, agile and diverse new talent to ensure we continue to innovate and strengthen relatio...
Pacific Life is investing in bright, agile and diverse new talent to ensure we continue to innovate and strengthen relationships with our policyholders. That's why we're actively seeking an Identity and Access Management Consultant to join our team and take part in our people-first culture.
We are looking to build out and expand on our burgeoning Identity and Access Management (IdAM) Program. To support that effort, we are looking for an experienced Solutions/Enterprise/IAM Consultant who will be responsible for the enterprise-wide management of digital identities, platform integrations related to the IdAM function and the access associated with them. This key role requires not only specialized IAM skills (as a domain/technical resource), but also an effective mix of skills as an enterprise, security and solution thought leader. In addition, the ideal candidate must have both a tactical and strategic focus, being able to work effectively with IT technologists, leaders and executives. We are looking for an enterprise level consultant who possesses both breadth and depth of technology skills to effectively collaborate with a diverse set of technical resources. The successful candidate will have been a key contributor on a large enterprise IdAM or enterprise architecture team with 7 to 10 years of experience.
- Responsible for designing and implementing solutions such as identity governance and administration (IGA), privileged access management (PAM), access management (AM), and customer identity and access management (CIAM).
- Define IAM capabilities and interfaces
- Understand and recommend best fits for PL in emerging IAM technologies and trends
- Comfortably move between solutions engineering, technical design and security systems management disciplines, with an eye to implementing enterprise-level solutions across a variety of platforms.
- Envision PAM, CIAM, IGA and AM capabilities that meet both enterprise security and business efficiency needs
- Translate technical capabilities using business terminology
- Apply modern architectural concepts in the IdAM space, and to the enterprise systems that interface with IdAM (e.g., ServiceNow, Asset Management, Security)
- Strong hands-on working knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- At PL, the Platform Integration and IdAM Consultant will be required to articulate the business value of IAM initiatives to non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of agile frequent feedback loop methodologies including TDD (Test Driven Dev), BDD (Business Driven Dev), CI (continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery)
- Significant experience with custom API development, including REST and SOAP protocols
- Experience with authentication architecture and implementation, including SSO, MFA, federation, and passwordless authentication technologies and practices
- Experience working within the Agile methodology, preferably utilizing Azure DevOps
- Deep operational familiarity with a variety of computing platforms (Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Linux/Unix, AWS, mainframe, etc.) in an Enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experiencing documenting and communicating architectural components, standards, and concepts (diagrams, specifications, briefings, etc.)
- Experience with IGA tools is a must with technical knowledge of SailPoint IIQ a plus
- Experience integrating CyberArk, SailPoint or other IGA/PAM data tools with enterprise CMDBs, preferably ServiceNow
- Focus on automation of application access provisioning and deprovisioning
- Experience with PAM tools is a must, with technical knowledge of CyberArk Core PAS a plus
Factors for Success:
- 10+ years of related IAM, CIAM, IGA and/or PAM experience with an IT, MIS, or Computer Science degree; or 10+ years of equivalent experience
- Familiarity with Blockchain and decentralized identity concepts
- Possess a solid understanding of IdAM policies, procedures and best practices
- Solid working knowledge of ITSM system ServiceNow
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex application access entitlements and designing/implementing business effective solutions to manage access
- Experience working in a Managed Services environment
- Ability to function within a global organization with multiple divisions and disparate IdAM needs
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the objective of delivering a positive user experience
- Proven history in building QA concepts and practices into all aspects of an IdAM program
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Superior customer service mindset and solution delivery focus.
- Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrixed management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to bring keen focus on established KPIs
- Independent and able to handle multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
Education and Training
- The following certifications are considered desirable, but not mandatory:
- CIST (Certified Identity and Security Technologist); CAMS (Certified Access Management Specialist
An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in IT, engineering, Cybersecurity, SecOps or a related field or equivalent experience.
How We Help You Succeed:
We're fostering a culture of shared values across our company by providing generous compensation and comprehensive benefits that allow our employees to find fulfillment and security in personal life and career alike. These include:
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Work-Life Balance & Flexible Scheduling
Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment to investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees
Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid)
Generous PTO and holiday pay
Warm Colleagues & Inspiring Culture
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.