bout this job
Presidio has an electronic security systems integration department, that specializes in consulting, designing, project managem...
bout this job
Presidio has an electronic security systems integration department, that specializes in consulting, designing, project management, installation, and service of small to large and enterprise integrated Security Access Control and Video Surveillance systems. We are looking for a professional, consistent, enthusiastic team member to join this team. (Regional travel)
- Lead day to day project management and installation duties during client projects
- Work with Presidio Account Executives to design solutions and develop bills of materials
- Attend presales meetings with clients to assist in developing technology solutions
- Verifies security system /equipment functionality by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems
- Runs and installs wire, read blueprints, mount system panels and devices, and wire circuit and electrical connections for access control, Video Surveillance, and detection systems
- Respond to customer service calls, troubleshoot issues and problems in the appropriate course of action
- Stay current with latest hardware and software versions
- Provide systems administration training to clients
- Installation of Low voltage cabling
- Reads and reviews project blueprints as required
- Generate proper documentation throughout all phases of a project including closeout
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Demand & Working Environment
- The candidate must have 3+ years of experience installing & servicing intergraded security and access/video systems. Pro Watch, Lenel, GE, ONSSI or RS2 certifications are a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required as well as professional certifications
- Experience installing IP cameras and/or NVRs
- Understanding of and experience working with electrical circuits
- Project Management experience is desirable
- Ability to work independently, manage projects, and exercise judgement in reaching solutions
- Must have the ability to establish rapport and motivate associates at all levels in an effective manner
- Must be able to exercise effective time management skills (prioritize, work on a time line)
- Must have ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must possess strong computer skills and have the ability to effectively use Internet and Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self-motivated and desire to succeed
- Must have strong organizational & mechanical skills
- Experience installing & terminating CAT 5/6 and Fiber Optic cable
- Excellent communication (Oral/Written) / interpersonal skills
- Job requires installing devices while on all size ladders, lifting equipment up to 50 LBS, and working in confined spaces
- Clean professional appearance
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injury/property damage, while maintaining a clean work area
- Ability to travel as needed
- Must meet safe driving policy criteria to be an active company vehicle driver (company vehicle provided)
While performing the duties of this position, individuals may be required to stand for extended periods of time using handheld equipment and power tools. This position also requires the ability to spend time walking, standing, and touring medical and other facilities. May lift and carry up to 50lbs. May encounter frequent climbing of stairs and ladders. Our Core Values:
At Presidio, our core values define our culture. They are our guiding principles and our fundamental beliefs. We are always looking for top talent that can embody the values listed below. TEAMWORK
We foster a collaborative, respectful work environment that brings together our diverse talents and extends to our customer relationships. We believe that when everyone is working together, success follows. EXECUTION EXCELLENCE
We are passionate, practical, responsive and relentless in delivering the right solutions to our customers and partners. INTEGRITY
We are experienced professionals who work to the highest standards of ethics and honesty.
We are visionary in our approach, constantly looking ahead to anticipate what's next. We strive to be leaders in everything we do.ABOUT PRESIDIOPresidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: . Digital Infrastructure:
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements. Cloud:
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio's IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel ® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a "one size fits all" approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle. Security:
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization's risk exposure and remediation path. Emerging Technologies:
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights , Connected Transportation , Smart Cities , and Safer Schools .Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability..... click apply for full job details